The official HCAF NHL playoffs thread...

Zeppelin Rules

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol, so so so glad to see Tortorella lose.

I think he was just playing a role that he thinks is good in the playoffs .He's an ass, but I don't think the guy is that big of a douche.. He did kinda the same thing when he won the cup with Tampa, where he tried to keep only the focus on him during the playoffs and would say "I'm keeping it in the room." I mean he was overly dickheaded this year with the media for sure.. By the end, he was better.. I think the league said, "ok asshole, we get it. Now act somewhat professional.." Lol

• Members

I really didn't expect to see the Devils make it, but I'd rather see them there than the Rangers.

By the way, does anyone else think the officiating this year leaves a lot to be desired?

it's a complete farce, nothing in the history of the league will top the officiating atrocities of the Canucks/Bruins series last year, it can't be outdone.

• Members

I think he was just playing a role that he thinks is good in the playoffs .He's an ass, but I don't think the guy is that big of a douche.. He did kinda the same thing when he won the cup with Tampa, where he tried to keep only the focus on him during the playoffs and would say "I'm keeping it in the room." I mean he was overly dickheaded this year with the media for sure.. By the end, he was better.. I think the league said, "ok asshole, we get it. Now act somewhat professional.." Lol

he's the most classless douche I've ever seen behind a bench, I don't know if you caught the "handshake" between him and Peter Deboer at the end of the game but, but he gave Deboer a quick classless handshake and then smacked him on the shoulder, you could tell Deboer just wanted to smash his face in. he scolds his players like 12 years olds, guaranteed they hate his {censored}ing guts. outside of Mike Keenen there's probably never been a more reveiled coach to play for. glad to see him gone.

• Members

Only caught the third and OT, but it was a good game to watch.. Kings definitely controlled what I watched, but neither team had impressive stats. So maybe the first 2 periods werent as good..

LA absolutely dominated the 1st two periods. And I mean total domination.

• Members

LA just keeps finding ways to win. Half way through the SCF and they have TWO losses all playoffs?!?! Are you {censored}ing kidding me?!?!?

Yeah, thats crazy! No road losses either? Just NEVER saw this one coming. If ever there was a team's time to do it, it's L.A's.

• Members

They're pretty much unstoppable. I think there's some truth to what Don Cherry was saying about them being battle hardened because they barely got into the playoffs the way they did. they've basically been playing playoff hockey for 2 months.

More like 4-5 months. Their turn around was in January.

Archived