Ever bare ass a Wallmart toilet seat?

madrigal77

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this...

In India I remember {censored}ting while squatting with my back against walls, trees and anything else for support...

Dysentery, how does it {censored}ing work...

Lol white people problems. Good luck {censored}ting ANYWHERE, even some parts of 1st world europe, outside of the us.

We haz bast {censored}ting conditions anywhere.

I doesnt afraid. But will wipe down occasionally if it questionable.

• Members

I'm blown away that so many of you are cool with bare assing public toilets. Just think about it, 5 minutes before you used it, some hairy, hemroid encrusted ass could have been all over it. Just whiping it off with TP is not enough!!!

• Members

Best thing about {censored}ting in public restrooms is that you could wreck the {censored} out of it without remorse or consequences.

Yeah except for the poor minimum wage bastard that is gonna have to clean that up, grow up.

If I was in such a hurry to {censored} that I couldn't put down TP or one of those toilet protector things I'd simply squat {censored}. Def not into "bare assing" public toilets :lol:

• Members

I'm blown away that so many of you are cool with bare assing public toilets. Just think about it, 5 minutes before you used it, some hairy, hemroid encrusted ass could have been all over it. Just whiping it off with TP is not enough!!!

True, but it's my ass!!! Not like you have to press your lips against the seat. If I gotta deuce, I deuce.

• Members

I can't believe the paranoid 'tards here that imagine some AIDS infested hooker has been {censored}ting where they're getting ready to. You have an immune system. It's gonna kill anything that's on that seat unless it's really {censored}ty. This is common sense people. But that ain't common around this, um, {censored}hole.

• Members

i'm blown away that you are cool with sweating long term {censored}. we're all about to die in an apocalypse, or terrorist attack, or earthquake, or tsunami, or global warming, or nuclear holocaust, or zombie outbreak, or marijuana overdose, or drunk driving accident, or masturbation accident, or shower accident, or drunk driving while masturbating with a massaging showerhead, smoking marijuana off a hookers tits, and winning with charlie sheen.

• Members

i'm blown away that you are cool with sweating long term {censored}. we're all about to die in an apocalypse, or terrorist attack, or earthquake, or tsunami, or global warming, or nuclear holocaust, or zombie outbreak, or marijuana overdose, or drunk driving accident, or masturbation accident, or shower accident, or drunk driving while masturbating with a massaging showerhead, smoking marijuana off a hookers tits, and winning with charlie sheen.

Don't forget bath salt cannibals. Facts are that 11% of recent deaths are caused by bath salt cannibals.

• Members

But the germs will kill!!! You don't understand!!

• Members

Yeah except for the poor minimum wage bastard that is gonna have to clean that up, grow up.

If I was in such a hurry to {censored} that I couldn't put down TP or one of those toilet protector things I'd simply squat {censored}. Def not into "bare assing" public toilets
:lol:

I don't leave it messy, I just make it work hard for its money. If I had a pressure-assisted flush toilet in my house I'd wreck the {censored} out of it as well.

• Members

But the germs will kill!!! You don't understand!!

that's a long term problem. we will be dead before that {censored} even takes effect.

it's in the bible.

the end of the bible.

which is where everyone is at now, that's how long it takes to read.

Archived