Really, how bad are Bugera amps?

Chrisjd

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

because he's an idiot kid trying to defend his own position that he deemed ok. it's ok to use straight ripoff products, as long as it's a brand he uses.

It's not my fault you're too {censored}ing thick to understand my position you inbred redneck.

Edit: I'll also retract my statements about stealing circuitry and technology, as obviously I've got gear that has done something similar. It's the way in which they go about it that really irks me, not the fact that they're doing it at all. I still think Behringer makes horrible gear and don't understand why anyone would want to buy any sort of product from them.

• Members
Has a Bugera?

Nope.

Hey I don't own one or ever will(never even played one),
but I'll defend to the death the right for companies to make more affordable versions of any product.
It's only been going on since well forever.

While I enjoy my PNY gtx550 ti's in sli. Yep. They costed alot less than the Nvidia brand.

so many engineers hate you now :lol:

• Members

I found the 6202 (if thats what the numbers are?) {censored}, fizzy and had no ballz or thump at all. How people compare this amp to the 6505 just makes me wonder....

sounds about on par with a {censored}ty one {censored}ty.

well done bugera.

• Members

It's not my fault you're too {censored}ing thick to understand my position you inbred redneck.

Edit: I'll also retract my statements about stealing circuitry and technology, as obviously I've got gear that has done something similar. It's the way in which they go about it that really irks me, not the fact that they're doing it at all. I still think Behringer makes horrible gear and don't understand why anyone would want to buy any sort of product from them.

Almost all the gear in your sig is a direct copy of other gear. I wouldn't buy Bugera just because they're junk but I also buy the real thing most of the time. Your argument was lame until you finally just stated the obvious that Bugera is crap.

• Members

It's so goddammed funny reading this stuff.

there is so much butthurt here over a {censored}ing box full of metal & glass.

please don't stop tho...I've been sick with the flu and the laughter makes me feel a little bit better.

BTW I own a bugera and I like it.

so {censored} you haters :lol:

• Members

Almost all the gear in your sig is a direct copy of other gear. I wouldn't buy Bugera just because they're junk but I also buy the real thing most of the time. Your argument was lame until you finally just stated the obvious that Bugera is crap.

Wait, what is a direct copy besides the Green Berets (not actually a direct copy, they sound pretty different from the current production China Celestions) and the Green Screamer? The Wolfie? I was under the impression that EVH has a stake in the trademark shape of that guitar since he helped design it. I know the Music Man was the original, but the guitar was developed with Ed's help. Wherever Ed goes, the shape seems to follow. Also, the VTM is extremely far away from being a direct copy of an 800. It is EXTREMELY loosely based on the JCM 800, but has all sorts of significant changes in the circuit and a ton of added features.

• Members

Screamer, green Berets, Echo Park...

Nothing wrong with it in my opinion, they're all quality pieces of gear. However they all rely on copping (or improving) specific pieces of classic gear. You're on a slippery slope and telling others further down the slope that they suck because bugeras are {censored}ty clones. Just acknowledge they're {censored}ty amps and leave the moral crap out of it :thu:

They ARE {censored}ty amps for sure. Ones I have played just sounded like garbage. :cop:

• Members

Screamer, green Berets, Echo Park...

Nothing wrong with it in my opinion, they're all quality pieces of gear. However they all rely on copping (or improving) specific pieces of classic gear. You're on a slippery slope and telling others further down the slope that they suck because bugeras are {censored}ty clones. Just acknowledge they're {censored}ty amps and leave the moral crap out of it
:thu:

They ARE {censored}ty amps for sure. Ones I have played just sounded like garbage.
:cop:

The Echo Park isn't a copy of anything. It doesn't even model any specific vintage delay. It's just a super flexible digital delay.

• Members

It's so goddammed funny reading this stuff.

there is so much butthurt here over a {censored}ing box full of metal & glass.

please don't stop tho...I've been sick with the flu and the laughter makes me feel a little bit better.

BTW I own a bugera and I like it.

so {censored} you haters
:lol:

dat avatar

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I'd like to give one a shot but my GC apparently has decided to carry NOTHING but fast moving POS modelers, low end marshall SS amps, low end Fenders and Peavey 6505s sitting on Raven cabs.
:freak:

Same floor plan/stocking strategy as my local GC. :).

• Members

Sheesh...how did I miss THIS classic flamefest? (pun intended)

It's funny watching the children play. I'm a little surprised somebody didn't say "My dad can beat up your dad".

I do note the hypocrisy. Agiles get a lot of love around here. How can that be...if making copies is frowned upon? "Oh but that is downward priced." "They copied it different."

I guess we'll make up any old bull{censored} to justify our pathetic little minds. This was a good read would recommend.

Archived