Worst Dime guitar ever.

Crunchtime

• Members

What an abomination! :facepalm:

How can it be a Dime guitar with that headstock? Inlays are very unDime and graphics are lame too.

http://www.gearhounds.com/dean-dimebag-ml-sledge-electric-guitar.aspx

Oh wait! Vinnie Paul signed certificate included! Get the {censored} out!

This on the other hand looks bad ass.

http://www.gearhounds.com/ibanez-rg3-25th-limited-edition-electric-guitar-laser-blue.aspx

Don't really know if Edge Zero II is worth a {censored} but, it looks focking awesome.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y

All the Dime guitars seem hideous to me. I have never seen or known anyone who actually owned one. Someone must be buying them.

This.

I've never seen anyone playing one at a show around here, but there's always one or two hanging in the pawn shops.

My favorite Dime guitar story is the time I was in the local shop and the Dean rep was in there talking to the owner about the Dime guitars and I overheard him say "yeah, they sound like {censored}, but the kids love em".

• Members

If all Deans had that headstock they'd probably sell 3x as many guitars. :lol:

Honestly I think it looks pretty cool compared to most Dime guitars. The graphics don't make me want to puke.

There's a few guys around here who play them, most of them are good players. Just a different subset of guitarist than your average HCAFer.

• Members

The standard Dime shape, ML?, us a great shape and balances really good.. I used to have an older Dean, but that was not some if their better years and it had some big time issues, but I used it as my beater guitar for awhile.. My buddy did buy an all black cheaper mid level Dime model and I think it plays really good. I was actually a little surprised. The Dean dual rail pickup sounds like ass, but the guitar plays and feels pretty good..

On the other hand, I traded away a absolute tits Ibanez RG550 reissue for a Higher end Dean Dime Razorback... I had never done an internet trade.. And the monetary values were similar, but when I got that guitar I couldn't have felt worse.. Man, it sucked so hard.. My Ibanez was sooooo much better, it wasn't even funny.. And believe he, I wasn't laughing.. The feeling of regret was deep in my stomach on that one.. On the other other hand, the guy that got that guitar loved it to death. He must of felt elated!

Archived