Worst Dime guitar ever.

Crunchtime

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will say those Dime guitars have some mighty comfortable necks..most comfortable necks I ever played.

The V shaped neck contour? Man, I can't stand them.. I tried for the life of me to adjust to it, but I literally hated every second I was playing that guitar. And I really can play just about anything.. I like the huge fat necks like on my SG Gothic, even like the Wizard until my hand cramps up, but thaT V shape doesn't work for me in the slightest

• Members

The V shaped neck contour? Man, I can't stand them.. I tried for the life of me to adjust to it, but I literally hated every second I was playing that guitar. And I really can play just about anything.. I like the huge fat necks like on my SG Gothic, even like the Wizard until my hand cramps up, but thaT V shape doesn't work for me in the slightest

Agree.

• Members

Honestly I don't know anything about the neck. I just know I tried someone's Dime and it was the most comfortable guitar I have ever played. The neck felt great.

• Members

I cant handle a V shaped neck. After just a couple of minutes, my fretting hand cramps up. Ive only met a few guys who like them. I do rely on using alot of "thumb" / "Hendrix" chords though. Maybe if I did nothing but lead work, It'd be different.

I think a v shaped neck is the only neck I hate worse than a scalloped fretboard.

• Members

I like the headstock
:idk:

don't like the finish though.

I own one Dean, a Dean Tonic. Plas amazing. Has a custom custom in the bridge and a stock rail in the neck. 5 way switch for coil tapping. Really different and cool look, the neck is way awesome on that guitar.

I don't mind the headstock either.

I wonder what the guitar would look like if the finish was stripped off? I love natural wood guitars...

• Members

i don't think dimes ml's had the V shape. at least not the ones i have played.

Archived