What are you going to be for halloween?

greg apocalypse

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
i'm gonna be a proud daddy taking his little girl trick or treating.

she's 2 1/2 and is gonna be Dora. she's gonna get MAD candy because she's gonna be so gatdamn cute
:love:

I seriously smiled at this post. I hope it goes well for you and your kid has a blast. I hate holidays, but Halloween is the ONLY one I do (I don't even do my own birthday). I love when parents do their part to make it memorable for their kids. If I had kids I'd make Halloween THE thing to do. Luckily I have enough sense to know I shouldn't be a parent, but I always enjoy kids really getting into the holiday.

• Members

Oh, K-fux... I'm sure you know this, but make sure you check her candy and don't accept apples. Don't let her get Halloween 2'd. Getting a razorblade between the teeth is pretty brutal.

I seriously smiled at this post. I hope it goes well for you and your kid has a blast. I hate holidays, but Halloween is the ONLY one I do (I don't even do my own birthday). I love when parents do their part to make it memorable for their kids. If I had kids I'd make Halloween THE thing to do. Luckily I have enough sense to know I shouldn't be a parent, but I always enjoy kids really getting into the holiday.

That's cute, but I agree. I don't think you should have kids either, and it has nothing to do with you being gay and/or being a drag queen. I think your kids would be a tad {censored}ed up no matter what your sexual preference is. :lol:

• Members

Oh, K-fux... I'm sure you know this, but make sure you check her candy and don't accept apples. Don't let her get Halloween 2'd. Getting a razorblade between the teeth is pretty brutal.

That's cute, but I agree. I don't think you should have kids either, and it has nothing to do with you being gay and/or being a drag queen. I think your kids would be a tad {censored}ed up no matter what your sexual preference is.
:lol:

Yeah..no kids for me. I won't even babysit. Kids even looking at me for long enough is enough to ruin their lives.

Seriously..would you leave your kids with this?:

559608_4218135689501_1263107226_n.jpg

I wouldn't...and I'm insane.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Hardness

View Post

No plans other then hand out candy to the Horde o' Children, but wifey will no doubt get her Pagan Thing on so the house will smell like burning sage.

Which is why I love the holiday..great night for Pagans, Witches, etc. I usually cook like a maniac, make special drinks, have a great time, and hold a ritual or two at midnight to close it all out. Great night indeed.

• Members

I love Halloween. For my solo costume, I'll probably revive my authentic Amishman outfit - I'm currently sporting an appropriately fluffy beard, and it's particularly ironic because my parents were, in fact, Amish. For the Halloween show my punk duo as playing, we're yet undecided, as the drummer's something of a sonofabitch. Current ideas are as follows:

- Wayne and Garth

- Bill and Ted

- Archie and Jughead - the drummer's Archie, the ginger {censored}

- Batman and Robin

Halloween is awesome.

Archived