What are you going to be for halloween?

greg apocalypse

• Members

Leah loved the idea of doing the ninja + turtle = ninja turtle, so we just used what we had around the house, including some green hair spray that I had from last year lol. Also, being a ninja was awesome because no one recognized me haha.

B951E452-F646-42B7-B9FF-527439B6B9DD-156

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Annie is far from hot.
:freak::lol:

I dunno if I'd Tramer it, but it's your mask, so...
:idk:

The movie poster H4 mask looks a lot better than the pull Buechler got for the movie mask.
:lol:

And lemme guess, you're a member on OHMB, huh? I got banned from there for arguing with the fanboys that Danielle Harris is {censored}ing annoying, a waste of space, not all that attractive, and that you don't see her die in RZH2, nor do you get Smooth Criminal, which I was hoping for during the entire build up for RZH2. That movie was a let down in SO many ways. I should have known when I went the 4th day of it opening that it was a bomb when NO ONE was there. Of the 4 people I went with, there was probably 7 other people total and one of them said "What the {censored}?" when the credits started to roll. The F13 remake by comparison was
a lot
funner, even if it wasn't that much better of a film.

I think I had a membership there for awhile, but didnt post alot. Cant remember the screen name I used.

I still havent watched the RZ movies. I would like to check out the F13 remake. Ive heard it's actually alright.

When I get a chance, I'll have to see exactly what pulls I have. I have a few blanks I need to either sell, or have painted & haired. One of em's a hard to find one, but I cant remember which on it is or who made it. Another one has the "Thorn" sign in one of the back flaps. I wish I still had my old Saint Nick. It got stolen years ago.

There's someone who makes a Tramer thats called "Trial By Fire" I always thought looked cool. Would like to have a couple decent Shatners too. One to convert, and another to leave as is.

Hopefully someday I can scratch up a decent TCM2 Leatherface. Would like to have a "Nubbins" dummy to hang up in my music room when I get it done. lol.

• Members

Wow, thanks for the inspiration guys! Had no time to buy a costume last weekend, and I have class from 8 to 6 every day... So either I will have to try and find a costume during lunch break tomorrow, or I will go as the dude! Allready have a bathrobe, so it should be easy:P

Have fun!

• Members

I think I had a membership there for awhile, but didnt post alot. Cant remember the screen name I used.

I still havent watched the RZ movies. I would like to check out the F13 remake. Ive heard it's actually alright.

When I get a chance, I'll have to see exactly what pulls I have. I have a few blanks I need to either sell, or have painted & haired. One of em's a hard to find one, but I cant remember which on it is or who made it. Another one has the "Thorn" sign in one of the back flaps. I wish I still had my old Saint Nick. It got stolen years ago.

There's someone who makes a Tramer thats called "Trial By Fire" I always thought looked cool. Would like to have a couple decent Shatners too. One to convert, and another to leave as is.

Hopefully someday I can scratch up a decent TCM2 Leatherface. Would like to have a "Nubbins" dummy to hang up in my music room when I get it done. lol.

"C'mere, Nubbins! Where's that ol' '{censored} you, Charlie!'?"

The F13 remake is decent, sometimes kinda good depending on my mood -- especially compared to F13 7-X-- but the RZH stuff is mundane. The Nightmare remake is somewhere in between the two. As for the TCM remakes, I think House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects are a lot better. I consider them a TCM remake without the chainsaw.

And it sounds to me like you have quite a few masks. Awesome stuff, bro! :thu:

• Members

My wife just met Heather Langenkamp and got a pic/autograph at a horror con a few days ago and Englund just walked straight past them as they geeked out.

freddy-nancy-bath-glove-2.jpg

Robert Englund is an awesome guy. Dunno how much he requires to do the horror cons and low budget horror films, but he seems to have a decent head on his shoulders despite being "Freddy {censored}in' Krueger, man!"

Archived