What are you going to be for halloween?

greg apocalypse

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

View Post

I seriously smiled at this post. I hope it goes well for you and your kid has a blast. I hate holidays, but Halloween is the ONLY one I do (I don't even do my own birthday). I love when parents do their part to make it memorable for their kids. If I had kids I'd make Halloween THE thing to do. Luckily I have enough sense to know I shouldn't be a parent, but I always enjoy kids really getting into the holiday.

i never really got into the "playing dress up" part of halloween anyway, so taking my little girl trick or treating seems like a whole lot more fun.

it's strange what having kids does to you.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRaf

View Post

Baby is gonna be Michaelangelo (ninja turlte). Wife is dressing up as a vagina doctor. Im probably just gonna be a ninja because it gives me an excuse to carry around a sword and slice things lol.

dude.

if you're gonna be a ninja, she should be a turtle...then everybody's costume would make sense icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

Actually, it does. Dr. Loomis shoots him six times.

I was Halloween 1 version of Michael last year (and was my wedding wear on Halloween as well).

this year I'll rock the Halloween II look. Gonna take the a cig lighter from my truck & burn 6 holes in my coveralls to look like bullet holes haha.

(I nerd out on Halloween. Im a Myers phanboi. have a few cool Myers masks. ).

I think next year will be time to change it up. Prolly go as 1974 Leatherface.

Im 35, but instantly turn into a kid on Halloween. It's like Christmas to me

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by knucklefux

View Post

dude.

if you're gonna be a ninja, she should be a turtle...then everybody's costume would make sense icon_lol.gif

ROFL that would be epic, but shes going with vagina doctor because she already has the labcoat. HAHAHA I love this idea, though, and Ill see what she thinks. We were trying not to spend money, but well see haha.

• Members
I love Halloween. For my solo costume, I'll probably revive my authentic Amishman outfit - I'm currently sporting an appropriately fluffy beard, and it's particularly ironic because my parents were, in fact, Amish. For the Halloween show my punk duo as playing, we're yet undecided, as the drummer's something of a sonofabitch. Current ideas are as follows:

- Wayne and Garth

- Bill and Ted

- Archie and Jughead - the drummer's Archie, the ginger {censored}

- Batman and Robin

Halloween is awesome.

You do realize that the Archies were a band with Jughead as the drummer, right?
The-Archies.jpg

• Members
I was Halloween 1 version of Michael last year (and was my wedding wear on Halloween as well).

this year I'll rock the Halloween II look. Gonna take the a cig lighter from my truck & burn 6 holes in my coveralls to look like bullet holes haha.

(I nerd out on Halloween. Im a Myers phanboi. have a few cool Myers masks. ).

I think next year will be time to change it up. Prolly go as 1974 Leatherface.

Im 35, but instantly turn into a kid on Halloween. It's like Christmas to me

Cool, bro. Funny thing about Halloween II, is you hear 7 shots from a six shooter. :lol:

And I'm a fan of Myers as well, but I find it hilarious when dumb asses go, "Myers doesn't/shouldn't drive, lolwtf?" Uh, sorry to forcefeed them the info, but Myers drives in 1, 4, 5, 6, H20, and it's been awhile but I think he drives in H:R as well. Which means he's been behind the wheel in every original Halloween film except for #2 [and possibly H:R], and #2 is an extension of #1 and sorta doesn't count as him "not driving". :cop::lol:

• Members
, and #2 is an extension of #1 and sorta doesn't count as him "not driving".
:cop::lol:

true. When I was driving thru town (mask on & all) I was getting funny looks from people at red lights. good times.

I think this year, Im gonna take a small cart with a couple 5 gallon buckets of candy to give out too the kids who arent scared sh*tless of me. I thought it was cool last year of all the really young kids who knew who Michael was. There was a little black girl who was about 7 or 8 who was fascinated with my get up & started asking me a ton of questions. Was fun.

Wish I had an old mid 70's ford station wagon to stroll thru town in haha.

Told my ol lady we oughtta bleach the hair on one of the masks & she could go as Ben Tramer

• Members

true. When I was driving thru town (mask on & all) I was getting funny looks from people at red lights. good times.

I think this year, Im gonna take a small cart with a couple 5 gallon buckets of candy to give out too the kids who arent scared sh*tless of me. I thought it was cool last year of all the really young kids who knew who Michael was. There was a little black girl who was about 7 or 8 who was fascinated with my get up & started asking me a ton of questions. Was fun.

Told my ol lady we oughtta bleach the hair on one of the masks & she could go as
Ben Tramer

"Aww, I knew it! So you do think about things like that, huh Laurie? :lol: Ben Tramer, he's cute."

I'm not sure I'd mess up the mask though, especially if it's an old Shatner mask you Myers'd up. If it's one of the repros or whatever [not the expensive ones from like Silver Shamrock Novelties, etc.], then sure. Supposedly Zack Myers of Shinedown claims to have an Original Myers mask from either Halloween I or II that he cherishes because his first name is Michael. That said, I think John Carl Buechler did a horrible pull for Halloween 4, where he claims to have used the original Shatner mold, however, from what I've read, he tried again with Halloween 6 [i prefer the producer's cut myself], and while it's bigger, it looks a lot closer than 4's pull. And that station wagon would be perfect. "Hey, speed kills! ... Can't he take a joke?" :lol:

• Members

Told my ol lady we oughtta bleach the hair on one of the masks & she could go as
Ben Tramer

"Aww, I knew it! So you do think about things like that, huh Laurie? :lol: Ben Tramer, he's cute."

I'm not sure I'd mess up the mask though, especially if it's an old Shatner mask you Myers'd up. If it's one of the repros or whatever [not the expensive ones from like Silver Shamrock Novelties, etc.], then sure. Supposedly Zack Myers of Shinedown claims to have an Original Myers mask from either Halloween I or II that he cherishes because his first name is Michael. That said, I think John Carl Buechler did a horrible pull for Halloween 4, where he claims to have used the original Shatner mold, however, from what I've read, he tried again with Halloween 6 [i prefer the producer's cut myself], and while it's bigger, it looks a lot closer than 4's pull. And that station wagon would be perfect. "Hey, speed kills! ... Can't he take a joke?" :lol:

• Members
, and while it's bigger, it looks a lot closer than 4's pull. And that station wagon would be perfect. "Hey, speed kills! ... Can't he take a joke?"
:lol:

lol. The Annie quote (I dunno why, but Ive always thought Annie was hot lol)

Noy gonna ruin a good mask. I actually have several MM masks. As for a "trammer" style one, I have a Madman '78 that'd be a good candidate . It's not a sought after / rare / high dollar one, so it'd be the one that'd get Trammer'd.

I wanted to snag up the newest H2 one they just put out a few mos ago, but dont have the $$ to throw around. They're only around $60. Prolly be cheaper after Samhain . Ive got a 4 "movie poster" mask that needs finished as well. (just needs haired. Not sure who I'll do it. )

• Members

lol. The Annie quote (I dunno why, but Ive always thought Annie was hot lol)

Noy gonna ruin a good mask. I actually have several MM masks. As for a "trammer" style one, I have a Madman '78 that'd be a good candidate . It's not a sought after / rare / high dollar one, so it'd be the one that'd get Trammer'd.

I wanted to snag up the newest H2 one they just put out a few mos ago, but dont have the $$ to throw around. They're only around $60. Prolly be cheaper after
Samhain
. Ive got a 4 "movie poster" mask that needs finished as well. (just needs haired. Not sure who I'll do it. )

Annie is far from hot. :freak::lol:

I dunno if I'd Tramer it, but it's your mask, so... :idk:

The movie poster H4 mask looks a lot better than the pull Buechler got for the movie mask. :lol:

And lemme guess, you're a member on OHMB, huh? I got banned from there for arguing with the fanboys that Danielle Harris is {censored}ing annoying, a waste of space, not all that attractive, and that you don't see her die in RZH2, nor do you get Smooth Criminal, which I was hoping for during the entire build up for RZH2. That movie was a let down in SO many ways. I should have known when I went the 4th day of it opening that it was a bomb when NO ONE was there. Of the 4 people I went with, there was probably 7 other people total and one of them said "What the {censored}?" when the credits started to roll. The F13 remake by comparison was a lot funner, even if it wasn't that much better of a film.

Archived