OT: so I was talking to my gf last night...

guitarbilly74

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think it was the "it's ok" part as much as using the word "sasquatch". She didn't equate that to mean a hairy hoo-ha...she probably took it as a giant, hairy, large footed creature that is constantly sought after by virgin geeks in the woods.

• Members

Buy her some laser hair removal gift certs for xmas.

win/win

....as long as you can deal with a doc spending a bunch of time down there.

...I mean, it doesn't really bother me...but some guys, it may.

ok fine...it bothers me.
cry.gif

but srsly...
If she has dark hair, it only takes a few times. Then she'll have years of no shaving. Just a touch up every few years or so.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by knucklefux View Post
you told her that there would be consequences for her actions.

wimminz don't like dat shiz.
Also, she's sort of, in a sly way, asking you if your relationship with her is secure enough if she's allowed to let herself go a little bit. First part is not shaving...if it gets to that point, and she sees you're okay with that, she won't shave again.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm View Post
Dude, don't knock it til' you try it. You might not want her to go back.
I've tried it before. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch View Post
Also, she's sort of, in a sly way, asking you if your relationship with her is secure enough if she's allowed to let herself go a little bit. First part is not shaving...if it gets to that point, and she sees you're okay with that, she won't shave again.
My thoughts exactly. I think our relationship is secure enough but that no reason for us to let ourselves go. But it was late and I did not want to have that convo (you KNOW it would be long) so I just went with "I'm not {censored}ing sasquatch".

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74 View Post

My thoughts exactly. I think our relationship is secure enough but that no reason for us to let ourselves go. But it was late and I did not want to have that convo (you KNOW it would be long) so I just went with "I'm not {censored}ing sasquatch".
The trick is to never have conversations. You just have sex, and then she watches you eat dinner and watch tv.

• Members
Bingo. Give me tile over carpet every time.

Would have been a godawful conversation. She wasn't asking you if she could stop shaving for a couple of weeks. She said it irritated her skin, which means that she was asking you if it was okay if she stopped shaving altogether.

• Members

Bingo. Give me tile over carpet every time.

Would have been a godawful conversation. She wasn't asking you if she could stop shaving for a couple of weeks. She said it irritated her skin, which means that she was asking you if it was okay if she stopped shaving altogether.

exactly... that's why I said ok for a few weeks but no sex.. so she knows it can't be a permanent thing, just long enough to give her skin a break or whatever.

I thought it was a good plan :idk:

Archived