OT: so I was talking to my gf last night...

guitarbilly74

• Members
I mean he is Billy
:D

I'm just saying that lulzy comments get you apologizing with lunch dates AT BEST.

Agreed, but sometimes I'd rather have the memory of quality lulz than deal with the drama and bull{censored} of a woman's mental state in order to get laid.

SOMETIMES. NOT ALWAYS.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I hate to even admit it, but I dont remember the last time I was "allowed" to get my face into it anymore, I bet its been at least 2 years. Its really sad, after 10 years of marriage, WTF?

Mojo sent :(

I've been married 5.5 years and my wife demands I go down on her. It's part of the daily sex arrangement :idk:

• Members

Not shaving is not an option for me. This is why I tend to date gymrats/fitness bitches because for some reason, that {censored} is always taken care of down there. Most likely due to the little tiny shorts and bikinis they like to wear.

If it bothers her, try to find a solution. Avoiding the problem never solves anything. As was said before, she is just seeing how far she can let herself go and have you still stick around. Next thing you know she will be living off of poptarts and hot pockets, clogging your toilet, and being a fatty fat fat {censored}, and then it will make YOU the asshole when you say something or dump her/cheat on her.

• Members
I told her don't buy me anything, it's my money anyway, she wasn't working then. I asked for twelve days of christmas.

I got 5 day of christmas and told I should be thankful
:mad:

Holy {censored}ing {censored}, dude. That's brutal. Don't buy me anything, just give me a steady stream of sex for a bit since I pay for everything anyway.

NO!!! AND YOU BETTER BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!

Brutal. :cry:

• Members
If it was just a gf, I don't see the problem. Sex is still fun at that point.

I've heard that {censored} can stop when you get married though............ *shudders*

Sex never stops.

"Sex with her" may stop. But when "sex with her" stops, "sex with someone else" begins.

It took one short trip to a marriage counselor, about 5 years into our marriage, to get that point across.

Been great ever since. :thu:

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ~Abstract~

View Post

Sex never stops.

"Sex with her" may stop. But when "sex with her" stops, "sex with someone else" begins.

It took one short trip to a marriage counselor, about 5 years into our marriage, to get that point across.

Been great ever since. thumb.gif

So much this.

• Members

View Post

Sex never stops.

Been great ever since. thumb.gif

i've been bad about that since i've started dating people.... hopefully if/when i ever get hitched, that point will come across in the first place thumb.gif

but i hear ya. how they think you can just close down shop for a few weeks, months, into years and there be no issues about to boil over is beyond me.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

View Post

I weep for many of you.

I have to take zinc tablets and drink whole foods protein shakes to make sure I'm not shooting dust.

i've never really had a problem with it. but again, nevar married so who knows idn_smilie.gif

• Members

View Post

I weep for many of you.

I have to take zinc tablets and drink whole foods protein shakes to make sure I'm not shooting dust.

Dude, I'm ejaculating out all of my gains lately. Testosterone levels are going down. Gym performance might suffer. Bro top : eat more avocado. Increases sperm count. Your wife might get fat from all of the extra calories she will be ingesting though redface.gifredface.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

but i hear ya. how they think you can just close down shop for a few weeks, months, into years and there be no issues about to boil over is beyond me.

Like I said, they turn "things they are mad about" into feelings changes, and rehash that {censored} inside their heads on an ongoing basis. Basically they program themselves to dislike you, thats my take on it at least. Maybe I'm just jaded. well, not maybe. heh Actually , dont take my word for it, I havent eaten a {censored} in several years. wow, that makes me angry just to type!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

View Post

Oh I was talking to the married bros above frown.gif

My marriage ain't perfect but we've always had a healthy understanding of sex needs.

i've definitely made sure and had at least the beginning steps of pretty serious conversations about the reality of a physical marriage relationship and what all that entails. i know way too many dudes IRL who have to basically force their wimmenz to get down and that's after only a few years which is just bonkers to me. who doesn't wanna bump and grind??! freak.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by almightycrunch

View Post

And a marriage counselor "told" her that???? lol

Well, I did. Then the marriage counselor just kinda expounded on it.

It was a woman too.

Counselor asked me what was wrong...I told her no sex for days at a time is a problem for me. She asked how much sex I wanted. "Once a day...twice on Sundays"...she asked my wife if she found me attractive..."yes"...she asked her if she had a physical limitation which would prevent her from having sex with me once a day..."no"...

Well then, why aren't you having sex with him when he wants to have sex? "I don't know"

Ok...then you should be happy to have sex with him every day.

"Thanks doc, here's your check, c'mon honey."

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by -Assy-

View Post

Dude, I'm ejaculating out all of my gains lately. Testosterone levels are going down. Gym performance might suffer. Bro top : eat more avocado. Increases sperm count. Your wife might get fat from all of the extra calories she will be ingesting though redface.gifredface.gif

Hell yeah on avocados but those were a staple due to living in Texas. thumb.gif

E94B1BD0-AC0B-4978-8991-89A158A49197-489

These are what my doc recommended to keep up ejaculate levels. Works pretty well especially for giving facials.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by almightycrunch

View Post

Like I said, they turn "things they are mad about" into feelings changes, and rehash that {censored} inside their heads on an ongoing basis. Basically they program themselves to dislike you, thats my take on it at least. Maybe I'm just jaded. well, not maybe. heh Actually , dont take my word for it, I havent eaten a {censored} in several years. wow, that makes me angry just to type!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i just had lunch with my drumtard bff bro and he and his gf are splitting up and she's moving out w/ her two cray cray kiddos and that's basically what he says goes down. she just adds thing upon thing upon thing and it all comes out at once and everyone gets an equal opportunity to suffer.

i can see how holding in that resentment day after day would play a part in not wanting to have any play time with your spouse.

• Members

View Post

Well, I did. Then the marriage counselor just kinda expounded on it.

It was a woman too.

Counselor asked me what was wrong...I told her no sex for days at a time is a problem for me. She asked how much sex I wanted. "Once a day...twice on Sundays"...she asked my wife if she found me attractive..."yes"...she asked her if she had a physical limitation which would prevent her from having sex with me once a day..."no"...

Well then, why aren't you having sex with him when he wants to have sex? "I don't know"

Ok...then you should be happy to have sex with him every day.

"Thanks doc, here's your check, c'mon honey."

chalk one up for the good guys thumb.gifthumb.gif

i share your doc's sentiments exactly. unless there's a pretty darn good reason NOT to get it in at least every other day, preferably daily, wtf is the holdup?!?

Archived