OT: so I was talking to my gf last night...

guitarbilly74

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

View Post

Hell yeah on avocados but those were a staple due to living in Texas. thumb.gif

E94B1BD0-AC0B-4978-8991-89A158A49197-489

These are what my doc recommended to keep up ejaculate levels. Works pretty well especially for giving facials.

Supports bone health. icon_lol.gif

Your wife gives it to you 2-3 times a day AND takes it in the face?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I "think" part of the problem at least in my house, is that Mrs Crunch put on a decent amount of weight. And even though I was always a "skinny girl" guy, when we first met, she was by far the biggest girl I'd ever been with. However, I have actually become a fan of the larger ladies. And I have NEVER, EVER commented on her weight, or ever made her feel that I thought it was a problem, not one single time!!! And even when she talks about losing weight, I basically tell her I prefer her the way she is right now, and I really do, I'd rather she NOT lose any weight. So, I dont know if its just that she just doesnt like her own body now. or what. Except she was always a good size girl, and it never seemed to bother her before, I dunno. women are crazy.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

chalk one up for the good guys thumb.gifthumb.gif

i share your doc's sentiments exactly. unless there's a pretty darn good reason NOT to get it in at least every other day, preferably daily, wtf is the holdup?!?

Actually...I don't think I said I wanted "sex"...I told her I wanted to "ejaculate"...lol

So just exchange "sex" with "ejaculate". But yeah...the rest is spot on.

And it's been mostly great since. There are a few days a month I stay away...but that's sorta my own choosing. And sometimes she just turns around and it works out even better. thumb.gificon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch

View Post

Supports bone health. icon_lol.gif

Your wife gives it to you 2-3 times a day AND takes it in the face?

1-2 times a day for the most part and yes. thumb.gif

We even use sex as exercise to keep it interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Abstract~

View Post

Was that a convo you had with the wife or did you just sorta spring it on her?

Cause...mine keeps me on my back so I can't "disrespect her like that".

She likes it idn_smilie.gif

Though she prefers to swollow.

• Members

yeah that's a tough argument. my last long-term ex gf was in a similar situation. always really trim and fit, was on swim team, etc. then gained a good bit during college but was still looked good to me anyway since i didn't know her before all of that but that was one reason she didn't like doing stuff as much as others bc she was so fkng self-conscious about it, even though i never said a word.

was always "i like you how you are" "OH SO YOU LIKE ME BEING HEAVIER??" "no i would like you at any weight" "SO IF I LOST WEIGHT YOU WOULDNT LIKE ME ANYMORE THEN!???! THEN JUST GO FIND A FLAT SKINNY CHICK" the circle of :facepalm: and :freak: continues :lol:

• Members
1-2 times a day for the most part and yes.
:thu:

We even use sex as exercise to keep it interesting.

She likes it
:idk:

Though she prefers to swollow.

She never swallows. Always gets her mouth wet...then runs to the bathroom and gags in the sink and brushes her teeth. I'm usually asleep my the time she gets back.

• Members

I need to leave this thread before I strangle someone! LOL

Read up on karma sutra, specifically mouth congress for her.

When you get home tonight just toss her on the bed, get the lube out and unleash her from years of oppression. Her negative body image coupled with you allowing her to do as she pleases has lead to her forgetting how much sex can benefit her. Right now she's remembering a chore without much payoff.

Follow the wishbone and be coy with her sex. Don't give her an option.

• Members
yeah that's a tough argument. my last long-term ex gf was in a similar situation. always really trim and fit, was on swim team, etc. then gained a good bit during college but was still looked good to me anyway since i didn't know her before all of that but that was one reason she didn't like doing stuff as much as others bc she was so fkng self-conscious about it, even though i never said a word.

was always "i like you how you are" "OH SO YOU LIKE ME BEING HEAVIER??" "no i would like you at any weight" "SO IF I LOST WEIGHT YOU WOULDNT LIKE ME ANYMORE THEN!???! THEN JUST GO FIND A FLAT SKINNY CHICK" the circle of
:facepalm:
and
:freak:
continues
:lol:

See, they're {censored}in crazy. And yes, I like you heavier, would I NOT like you if you lost weight? no, But I like you better at your current weight.

• Members

She never swallows. Always gets her mouth wet...then runs to the bathroom and gags in the sink and brushes her teeth. I'm usually asleep my the time she gets back.

That works :lol:

I love the visual aspect of the facial but she prefers to swallow. She just told me she prefers it on her breasts but :idk:

• Members

Read up on karma sutra, specifically mouth congress for her.

When you get home tonight just toss her on the bed, get the lube out and unleash her from years of oppression. Her negative body image coupled with you allowing her to do as she pleases has lead to her forgetting how much sex can benefit her. Right now she's remembering a chore without much payoff.

Follow the wishbone and be coy with her sex. Don't give her an option.

Rape....it's what's for dinner

• Members

See, they're {censored}in crazy. And yes, I like you heavier, would I NOT like you if you lost weight? no, But I like you better at your current weight.

but if you say that they take it as you're into skinny chicks which aren't them and hilarity ensues :lol:

i finally was like OMG ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I EVEN TALKED TO WAS BC OF UR CUP SIZE!! THERE R U HAPPY??! I DNW SKINNY >=|

• Members

{censored} me, A+++ thread, WILL read again! :lol:

I get it just about anytime I want it, and sometimes when I don't.

If my s/o want some, I'll give her some too. :lol:

Naw for srs, it's all good in The Anomaly household.

There's something about that ring and license though. We've been together (not married) over 12 years, and the {censored} is just as passionate as it's always been. I'm not sure what happens to some married women.

• Members

{censored} me, A+++ thread, WILL read again!

I get it just about anytime I want it, and sometimes when I don't.

I dated this chick from El Salvador once. My caulk started to bleed after a while... :lol: She'd get honest to God upset and almost violent if/when I didn't want to get it in. She'd basically do the whole "what can i do to get you up?" and just take it from there for a while. she was an absolute looney tune but that part was cool for a while anyway :lol:

• Members
Holy {censored}ing {censored}, dude. That's brutal. Don't buy me anything, just give me a steady stream of sex for a bit since I pay for everything anyway.

NO!!! AND YOU BETTER BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!

Brutal.
:cry:

She's usually quite understanding, which is why it was so baffling. I dunno if spending the holidays with family was a factor or something, but if she would've told me something about it I would've understood and postponed :idk:

Women are weird.

• Members

Meh, I think our issue is less about body image, and more about disliking me because I was "crabby about the messy house, and the dirty dishes, and the kids eating in the living room when I said NO EATING IN THE LIVING ROOM, and the dog {censored}ting on the basement floor, and the cat pissing all over the carpet in the spare bedroom, and the Mcdonalds hamburgers and fries on the seats and floor of the Acura when I said NO EATING IN THE CAR, and............................"

• Members
She's usually quite understanding, which is why it was so baffling. I dunno if spending the holidays with family was a factor or something, but if she would've told me something about it I would've understood and postponed
:idk:

Women are weird.

Overly complicated, too. Men are simple. TV, food, sex.

Archived