HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, HUDMAN!!!!

Stackabones

• Members

Toozday, schmoozday! As I said in the other thread, play the kids some lullabies on that Larrivee. It's good for that, believe me. Then sit your wife down and play her a couple of love songs. It's good for that too. Make sure you wipe the strings afterwards and put it back in its case, though! ;)

• Members

. . .

My wife deserves a medal for putting up with me for the past 14 years (2 years dating and 12 years of marriage).
:lol:

An honest man! Congratulations, Hud. May you and your wife celebrate 50 more. Speaking of 50, my wife's birthday happens to be on your anniversary.

Bill

• Members
Toozday, schmoozday! As I said in the other thread, play the kids some lullabies on that Larrivee. It's good for that, believe me. Then sit your wife down and play her a couple of love songs. It's good for that too. Make sure you wipe the strings afterwards and put it back in its case, though!
;)

yeah ive had to watch the neighbors kids a few times and a little canon in d makes them fall asleep in no time

• Members

Yep. Congratulations. A toast and a tune to you both for making the promise and sticking with it.

22 years ago I wondered about 100 bazillion times just WTF I was doing as I watched her walk down that isle because she certainly didn't deserve to be hooked up with some troublesome reject like me. I guess she had a mission in mind to correct all that. She's still busy.

• Members

Hey, as much as we like Hud, you got to know, he also has super human powers not visible here on the forum, I'm telling you. A deal maker and negotiator by profession; his shining achievement is this here agreement he managed to put together with Mrs Hud. A very special lady, indeed.

Heartfelt congratulations to both!

• Members

Hey, as much as we like Hud, you got to know, he also has super human powers not visible here on the forum, I'm telling you. A deal maker and negotiator by profession; his shining achievement is this here agreement he managed to put together with Mrs Hud. A very special lady, indeed.

Heartfelt congratulations to both!

You are a wordsmith and a super nice guy. ;)

I out did myself when I managed to convince my wife that I was the right guy for her. :D

Thanks for all of the kind words. You guys are the best.

• Members

She Who Must Be Obeyed and I reach the end of year 32 in few days time. If courtin' time etc. is taken into account next January will see threed ozen years as 'an item'.

This is not a stupid woman; as many letters after her name as in it...

I rejoice every day that even someone as bright as that can have a blind spot - and that I appear to be hers.

It may not be fashionable in macho land where complaining about spouses seems de rigeur, but it looks like Hud, myself, and some lucky others know different - families are like guitars, pay attention to them, work with them, share your feelings and push on past difficulties and they to will develop nicely and improve with time...

Here endeth the testimony of a lucky man. :)

Archived