Zager advertising Martin guitars

TCBronson

• Members

ROFLMAO!!

'Bout time somebody lightened up around here.

Nice one, Randy.
:D

Thanks Sami. I couldn't help it. I saw 3 threads mentioning the Z-word at the top of the page and civilization as we know it coming to a violent end. Crazy I tell ya, crazy!! :poke: :blah::freak::eek:

:rolleyes:

• Members

Randy, m'dear,

Civilization as we know it will never come to an end as long as there's

good beer

good wine

good meade

good whisky

good moonshine

good women

good men

sweet little kids

love to be given

love to be taken

broken hearts to be mended

songs to be sung

with joy in the voice

and gladness in the heart........

and guitars forevermore!!!! :D:D:D

Dang.......I think I just came up with the backbone of a new song?? :freak:

• Members

Randy, m'dear,

Civilization as we know it will never come to an end as long as there's

good beer

good wine

good meade

good whisky

good moonshine

good women

good men

sweet little kids

love to be given

love to be taken

broken hearts to be mended

songs to be sung

with joy in the voice

and gladness in the heart........

and guitars forevermore!!!!
:D:D:D

Dang.......I think I just came up with the backbone of a new song??
:freak:

Looking forward to hearing said tune when you're finished! :thu:

• Members

Looking forward to hearing said tune when you're finished!
:thu:

All in good time, my friend. That was a fit of Anhauser-Busch fueled creativity. :freak:

But I admit, I just printed my post to see what I can do with it. :D

• 12 years later...
  • Members

Im a new guy here, and just want to give MY thoughts and impression of Zager Guitars.  I purchased a ZAD20 (basically their base line model).  I received it within a couple days of ordering it, Denny Jr. called me and said that there was a small blemish on the side of the guitar and offered me a discount or a different on in a couple days.  He sent me pictures and kept in contact with me over the next day, I told him to send it and I would check it out (remember Life Time warranty and free both way shipping).  When i received the guitar I could not even see the blemish and kept the guitar.  Ive been playing for a couple years and was pretty excited to play this guitar.  Ive played Taylors, Martins, Gibsons at guitar center, and honestly could not buy even a cheap one (some of us dont have that kind of money).  When I played my Zager i was so impressed with the sounds, the warm upper strings and the brightness of the lower strings. it truly played like butter.  

I passed that ZAD 20 to my son who was starting to play, he absolutely loves it, he has been playing it about 2yrs, and it actually sounds a little better the more you play it.  I just ordered a ZAD50CE, I am positive and without a doubt this one will sound just as beautiful as the other, I will send an update as soon as I receive the guitar.  

I honestly believe for people that cannot afford a Martin or a Taylor, this guitar is the best bang for the buck.  Again this is my opinion.

• Members

Zager!  The awesome-ist guitar EVER that was named after Zager!  You will, and this is not opinion, it’s FACT, ever find a better Zager guitar than one that has “Zager” on the headstock.  You can be confident that if it’s a Zager, you WILL have a Zager, and more than likely, comparing apples to apples, and Zager to Zager, you will be playing a true Zager.  They use “setup”, but Zager-specific.  Totally different from other “setups” like color balance on your 4K TV, or wheel balancing on a Ford Bronco.  This is Zager setup.  Your Ford dealer CAN’T EVEN OFFER IT!  Toyota can’t even come close.

Get a Zager and you Will. Have. A. Zager.

Archived