OT: Snow In Texas

Stackabones

• Members

Our nearest neighbor (about a mile and a half away) called wanted to know if his eldest son could bring his youngest son to scoop up our snow...he figures with all our acreage, the little fellow might be able to come up w/ enough to build a snowman...I said, "Certainly"

It got as deep as 1-1/2" in places... :p

• Members

You can have some of ours. Parts of Colorado are at 255% of average. I talked the other day to a guy in Crested Butte - one of the coldest parts of the country, never mind the state - and he was complaining because he was on his roof for the sixth time this winter shoveling snow - "But this time, I'm shoveling up!"

We've had upwards of 30 people killed so far this winter by avalanches, for pity's sake. Freeman, you'd be busy....

• Members

Snow! Snow? Snow! :confused:

Oh! I get it! You're talking about that white paysage outside! (???)

We're sagely waiting for 12-18 inches of snow, here in Montreal, Qc :(:cry:

"O Canada! Terre de nos a

• Members

Yeah, an inch isn't even worth pulling out the sled for. Up here in the northern Chicago burbs we're about 175% average this year.

Around Christmas I was in CO for the annual family ski thing. Kind of wish I'd waited for later, with all the snow they had.

• Members

Our nearest neighbor (about a mile and a half away) called wanted to know if his eldest son could bring his youngest son to scoop up our snow...he figures with all our acreage, the little fellow might be able to come up w/ enough to build a snowman...I said, "Certainly"

It got as deep as 1-1/2" in places...
:p

Wow, Terry, that's deep! Sorry, I couldn't help it. I guess when you live in Texas, it is. Where I come from, that's just a sprinkling. Regards, Flip.

Archived