You got to be kidding

asatnutz

• Members

You know, I have watched this acoustic forum on and off for a year. I've read the posts and ignored the stupidity. I have also noticed that most of you poorpers spend more time typing nonsense in here than playing.
I remember a post from a year ago where a person had a problem with a hi end builders dealer. And only because he had bought a high end guitar most of you attacked him for asking for advice. This forum is all about a huge number of unsuccessful assholes definding themselves against successfull people. When I finally got sick of all you {censored}ing dope's, Dope's....... I expressed my opinion loudly.
The post that a newbie {json} had left recently which included a sound clip was mostly ingnored. The guy was a player and he had a sweet spanish made guitar. He was ignored buy most of you because he was a player with a nice piece. You poorpers Just can't stand it.
Samilyn, Your a fraud........ Your here because nobody else will tolerate you. That's why your always alone. Your a bitch and depressed at best. BlaBla blowfish it a blowheart. He has never had a positive thing to say about anyone who is being attacked. In fact you were one of the bigger assholes who attacked the guy with the problem high end guitar. Your weak.
Pinch, You poor lonely son of a bitch.... get a life.
As for the rest of you who attacked the post and me you fit in mighty well here and really do belong right where you are and will most likely remain.
In finality: Your all sorry ass sons abitches who need more than this forum.
I would suggest xanax,prozac or something of the kind. If that doesn't help than a shrink my be just the ticket. I have no faith in any remidy for the lot of you and could give a {censored}. You are what you are, Like Zebra's. You prove it every day when you spend hours typing your bull{censored} needy expressions right here... In hopes of making youselfs feel bigger and better. Your need is then forfilled when your pen pals chime in to say how wonderful you all are and how they agree. Then I watch you all kiss Feeman Kellers ass because he's knowledgeable...... You kiss ass idiot's.
You really are loosers, all of you......

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As for the rest of you who attacked the post and me you fit in mighty well here and really do belong right where you are and will most likely remain.

I'm happy here and I can spell too. I suppose it is a pity that we have to endure dickheads such as yourself from time to time but "c'est la vie" as the saying goes.

Anyway, we all have high hopes that you will {censored} off in the not too distant future.

• Members

"{censored} box" may well be a very whimsical attempt at putting down certain instruments at given price levels, but let's try basing such name calling and put-downs on fact and not assumption. Facetious attempts at rabble rousing without an element of evidence whilst deriding the views and taste of others is both crass and ill advised.

Asatnutz,

you're fast becoming the Esteban of the forum. Whether or not that's intentional, only you know the truth, but let's try and base statements on fact on not fiction.
:thu:

Hear hear. Yamaha is not typical of eastern manufacturers. I would venture to say that their line probably spans the greatest number of price points offered by a single manufacturer(not counting companies that liscence their brands). When I was in their employ I had the opportunity to tour a couple of guitar manufacturing facilities in Japan and Taiwan (around the turn of the century, before they ventured into mainland China). I have seen it all from the small "special" woodroom, where pieces of lumber have been sitting for 30+ years, french polish processes that take 3 months and 600 applications of dissolved bug shells to complete, to mass production lines that were surprisingly hand intensive. While they make instruments that are good value for the money, they are not all the same in terms of materials and attention to detail. I had an LL25 on my sample account that I trotted around to several notable players in my area, and they all agreed that it was the finest recording guitar that they had ever heard. It was $25,000 at the time.
Was it identical to an F310? Not by a very long shot, because of 1) the materials used, and 2) the time it took to complete the instrument. You have to charge more for something that is in production for 5 months, as compared to an 8 hour shift. Line produced instruments go through the hands of dozens of employees during the process. An LL25 is the product of one mind and two hands.

• Members
I had an LL25 on my sample account that I trotted around to several notable players in my area, and they all agreed that it was the finest recording guitar that they had ever heard. It was $25,000 at the time.

Was it identical to an F310? Not by a very long shot, because of 1) the materials used, and 2) the time it took to complete the instrument. You have to charge more for something that is in production for 5 months, as compared to an 8 hour shift. Line produced instruments go through the hands of dozens of employees during the process. An LL25 is the product of one mind and two hands.

I suspect that this is more or less what asanutz tried to say in the first post of this thread. :o

• Members

It's "losers," by the way. I could've taken a red pen to the rest of the post, which was a horredous butchery of the English language, but I'd rather not repost all the vulgarities and insults.

I think I said this once before, but swearing at people and insutling them is NOT the best way to make friends...more of a way to make enemies, really. And remember this: it's your choice to hang out at this particular forum. If we're really, truly a ragtag bunch of pitiful losers (which I don't think we are), then don't hang out with us! It's really that simple. At this point, I don't think you have any friends anyway, considering the rate at which you've been stepping on peoples' toes. You're more than welcome to leave if you'd like.

• Members

Generally speaking - regarding diminishing returns - totally acceptable hand built guitars with solid playing and tonal qualities tend to pinacle at approx $700 if using accepted construction methods, solid timbers, etc. On a sliding scale there tends to be very little improvement in tonal quality after that point.

Its good to have input from someone who makes guitars.

If I'm going on what seems to usually be the case that a $700 guitar costs pretty much

• Members

I'm happy here and I can spell too. I suppose it is a pity that we have to endure dickheads such as yourself from time to time but "c'est la vie" as the saying goes.

Anyway, we all have high hopes that you will {censored} off in the not too distant future.

Amen

• Members
Hear hear. Yamaha is not typical of eastern manufacturers. I would venture to say that their line probably spans the greatest number of price points offered by a single manufacturer(not counting companies that liscence their brands). When I was in their employ I had the opportunity to tour a couple of guitar manufacturing facilities in Japan and Taiwan (around the turn of the century, before they ventured into mainland China). I have seen it all from the small "special" woodroom, where pieces of lumber have been sitting for 30+ years, french polish processes that take 3 months and 600 applications of dissolved bug shells to complete, to mass production lines that were surprisingly hand intensive. While they make instruments that are good value for the money, they are not all the same in terms of materials and attention to detail. I had an LL25 on my sample account that I trotted around to several notable players in my area, and they all agreed that it was the finest recording guitar that they had ever heard. It was $25,000 at the time.

I'm in total agreement on all counts. :thu: The attention to detail and craftsmanship present is astounding in comparison with what we most often think of as high art. Apprenticeships can still be in the order of ten years in some crafts and are often only completed with permission of the apprentice master.

------------

Asatnutz,

I don't recall being present when someone had problems with his/her guitar and seldom ignore anyone in need of help.

the choice to leave is yours, but the intent behind your original posting was lost the moment you made the decision to try to score points by passing inflammatory remarks at the expense of others. Nobody ever said you were wrong, but neither did they ask for anyone to act as devil's advocate. Your closing venomous remarks finally confirmed the feeling and intent behind past offerings. Such effort must've seriously dug into your playing time, or were you playing all along?

You were the weakest link. Goodbye, but try not to let the door slap your arse as you leave.

------------

Still trying to figure out what a poorper is?????? A mammal or a fish perhaps?

• Members

You got to be kidding

The recent post have been in the defence of lower end guitars being as good as higher end guitars. Claims like if its good wood its sounds and plays just as good or if you have good wood there is no need to pay extra for fancy

These guys just don't get it. Here is an example of a High end guitar. Now, do me a favor and try to defend you budget piece against this guitar, the way its made, the materials used to make it, the design years, the sound, the tone, the looks, the resale the pride in ownership and on and on.................Lets hear it?

:confused:

This thread has really gotten a lot of action.

Congratulations! :wave:

I'll have a few new pics to post of Mr. Binh's "s*it-box guitars" ngay mai*.

• Members
BlaBla blowfish it a blowheart. He has never had a positive thing to say about anyone who is being attacked. In fact you were one of the bigger assholes who attacked the guy with the problem high end guitar. Your weak.

Oh Dear! asatnutz is going to leave us! :(

[YOUTUBE]1Hxc69NvebM[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Pinch, You poor lonely son of a bitch.... get a life.

My life is no secret my man.Lonely is probably the last word you could use to describe me ,but if it makes you feel better.

The thing is your the lonely one,no wife all alone,swimming in a sea of mediocrity,paddling with your Gibson.Your a joke sir,a joke.

I have toured the U.S with my gigging band,have played to thousands at a time,have shared the stage with almost every band i admire,what about you?

Is playing at GC with student guitarists filling that pit of regret?Does it make you feel better to believe i'm nothing more than you?

I will be sure to share my story of you with my wife and family this eve.Enjoy that single Hungry man Turkey dinner,while you sit and think of everything you wished you could have done,but alas as age creeps in ,so does the feeling that mediocrity is all that you will ever achieve,even with your Gibson.I think you really do need to buy another guitar,that tone will probably make you way better:facepalm:

• Members

Samilyn, Your a fraud........

well well well...finally the truth is revealed. You know I knew theres was something suspicious about you...OK...I didn`t KNOW it but I could feel it, just couldn`t put a finger on it, takes asatnutz to finally blow your cover eh. So it`s a fraud you are...see, I thought it was a broad...I ALways get those two mixed up. Thanks `nutz.

Boy...some take the inter net really seriously eh, I come here for a bit `o fun, if I want serious I turn on the TV news, I just need a break from teaching PhDs in astrophysics..."this is a pen...THESE, are penS"...they can see an equation that fills a blackboard and immediately understand it but they can`t see the S in the plural form. Odd ain`t it?

So just to recap...we got a fraud AND a blowheart as members eh... who else is harboring a dark side we don`t know about I wonder. Think we need asatnutz to come back and spill the beans on other members...other members I mean, leave me outta this mess.

• Members
well well well...finally the truth is revealed. You know I knew theres was something suspicious about you...OK...I didn`t KNOW it but I could feel it, just couldn`t put a finger on it, takes asatnutz to finally blow your cover eh. So it`s a fraud you are...see, I thought it was a broad...I ALways get those two mixed up. Thanks `nutz.

Boy...some take the inter net really seriously eh, I come here for a bit `o fun, if I want serious I turn on the TV news, I just need a break from teaching PhDs in astrophysics..."this is a pen...THESE, are penS"...they can see an equation that fills a blackboard and immediately understand it but they can`t see the S in the plural form. Odd ain`t it?

So just to recap...we got a fraud AND a blowheart as members eh... who else is harboring a dark side we don`t know about I wonder. Think we need asatnutz to come back and spill the beans on other members...other members I mean, leave me outta this mess.

LMAO

I guess that makes me a Fraud Broad, eh? :p

Archived