BUY NOW with this code, before they noticed....

orbm1

• Members

But what if it was your ex-girlfriend's pup and she had just walked off with your new Martin?

I would not make the pup pay for her horrible behavior. However, I'd lie to her and say the pup was being waterboarded. And the torture would continue until the Martin came back. But when she came back with the Martin, she'd see what a great time the puppy and I were having, and the puppy wouldn't even want to go home with her. So I'd get my Martin back AND a new puppy. And maybe some more break-up sex if I played my cards right.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would not make the pup pay for her horrible behavior. However, I'd lie to her and say the pup was being waterboarded. And the torture would continue until the Martin came back. But when she came back with the Martin, she'd see what a great time the puppy and I were having, and the puppy wouldn't even want to go home with her. So I'd get my Martin back AND a new puppy. And maybe some more break-up sex if I played my cards right.

Ahhh, but what if it was a blemished puppy?

• Members

I just got shipping confirmation. I ordered a new Fender TC-90 Thinline and used the blem code. Got about $150 off.

I hope that $150 is worth it...when you're sitting in a Federal Medium Security Prison on 4 counts of wire fraud and 1 count of puppy bludgeoning.

ok. I'm done.

• Members

I just got shipping confirmation. I ordered a new Fender TC-90 Thinline and used the blem code. Got about $150 off.

I believe the TC-90 was discontinued by Fender a few years ago. Even if it is not, I checked at music123 and they don't carry the TC-90. I leave it to the other to tear into you.

• Members

This really pisses me off. It's insulting, it's intellectually dishonest, and I resent it.

Fork off BigAlD18
:mad:

Lots of things in life piss people off. They get over it. It's not insulting or intellectually dishonest, it's opinion. You've got plenty of those yourself. Lots of things happen that people resent. Get over it. :mad:

BigAl didn't preach. He spoke his mind. He has as much right to do that here as you do. Get over yourself. :rolleyes:

BTW, taking advantage of someone's error to your profit, and then trying to justify could also be called "intellectually dishonest". :cop:

• Members

I believe the TC-90 was discontinued by Fender a few years ago. Even if it is not, I checked at music123 and they don't carry the TC-90. I leave it to the other to tear into you.

WTF???!!!??? :arg:

Let's see, it's been raining non-stop for past 18 hours, I had to go to the dentist for a root canal today, I've been accused by a bunch of faceless assholes of being a thief and now this?

WTF???!!!??? :arg:

• Members

We don't need any more trolls at HC, so why don't you go cuddle with your fake hot wife.

• Members

We don't need any more trolls at HC, so why don't you go cuddle with your fake hot wife.

Dude, DarkHorse doesn't exactly fit the description of a troll, nor did his post. Your post, on the other hand, if what DarkHorse says is true, could be construed as trolling since you made a false statement just to get in on the action.

Edit: I checked 8 different sites, from zzSounds to Elderly. It's discontinued. Maybe he was using the "disc25" code.

• Members

Ahhh, but what if it was a blemished puppy?

Ok, now you're just being difficult. :p

I still want the break-up sex regardless.

Now has anyone got a REAL ship confirmation?!?! I am dying to know so I can congratulate someone.

PAGE 8!

Archived