BUY NOW with this code, before they noticed....

orbm1

• Members

That's right, tough guy. All the real men are busy anonymously questioning the manhood of strangers from the safety of their mothers' basements.
:rolleyes:

Don't bother feeding the troll. He's been trying to provoke me for a week or two and he seems to be getting more upset the more I don't respond.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am absolutely flabbergasted at this thread. All this argument over a 25% discount? It was a good deal, but not earth-shattering. Trust what I am about to type. Had Music123 not wanted to take these orders they would have been canceled. They made a tidy profit otherwise the orders would have been canceled out. Over fathers day Guitar Center ran a similar 20% off promotion on nearly any item except the normal Gibson type exclusions (they own Music123).

To put this in perspective there are online dealers of both Taylor and Martin that will sell at 60% of MSRP. This is an automatic given. You want a HD16 Adi, will it will cost about 1750 dollars as opposed to 2199(MAP) or 2999(MSRP). The 25% off was a small bit better than 60% of MSRP, but not by much.

• Members

Congrats deal-getters! Makes me wish I wasn't on a spending freeze. I could have gotten me any number of cool pieces of gear. Enjoy your stuff!

+1 When I read this thread (before it went into the twilight zone) I jumped on Music123 and started added things to the cart. Alas, saving for a wedding and if I get a guitar delivery right now lets just say I wouldn't have to worry about saving for the wedding any more :)

• Members

+1 When I read this thread (before it went into the twilight zone) I jumped on Music123 and started added things to the cart. Alas, saving for a wedding and if I get a guitar delivery right now lets just say I wouldn't have to worry about saving for the wedding any more
:)

LOL. I got a baby on the way so I've been exercising some EXTREME G.A.S. control lately. It's a blessing I'm not single, cause I'd be in the poorhouse. These forums let you in on way too many bargains.

• Members

The item I acquired at 25% of is going back. Poor quality. It was a Chinese-made Lucida requinto. Didn't match the distributor's specs. Tuners were sticky. Frets needed major dressing.

Even with that discount, it wasn't worth the money. At least it gave me the impetus to try it out. Won't be looking at those Lucida instruments again.

• Members

Hi guys!

They have a loophole at Music 123 website and you can get anything with 25% OFF using code blem25...

The code is supposed to apply Only for blem items, but it applies for everything, whatever, no exclusions (that I know of)

So, If you been waiting for a sale... get whatever it is NOW, before they fix the issue!!!

Take care Guys and Good Luck!

GAS!!!! GAS!!!!
:love:

:wave::wave::wave:

Hey, everyone, look!!! That guy left his back door unlocked!!!! (YEAHHHHH)

Let's all go in and steal his {censored} before he comes back and locks up!! (YEAHHHHHH)

:wave::wave::wave:

this world is evolving into a steaming {censored}-pile of {censored}tards and me-first-mother-{censored}ers. I'm not going to enjoy old age with this X and Y generation morals running the streets. Discusting to even suggest ripping someone off, even if it's a faceless corporation. Where you raised by crack whores or sumthin?

I can take it, it's their fault I'm a thief, not mine HAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahah!!!

• Members

hey, the basic premise of the OP is wrong. The various BS analogies being used to compare it to something other than mine is....BS. It is not a marketing strategy, they discount to everyone for that, not just sneaky punks that feel better about their "deal" when they think they got over on someone.

It's theft. Period. Take the new-age phyco bull{censored} excuses and enjoy the mess you make outta your life when you end up surrounded by folks everywhere that have no principles or judgement whatsoever. Call me a prude, call be a dick, call me a wantabe cop, but I'm not wrong on this one.

• Members

here my 2pence worth

two weeks ago i found a ring at the train station, im saving to buy a house...im thought about selling the ring, and thought and thought....in the end i handed the ring into the police...I thought if my Girlfriend had lost a ring that maybe had meaning to her how upset she would be....THAT is nothing like using a faulty discount code(if it was faulty)....

You think getting 25% from a company who buys stock as cheap as it can and sells it with as much profit as they can means you will burn in hell? erm no.....As someone else mentioned other shop have 20% discounts all the time...The local guitar shop here has just had a 20% discount sale on all stock due to the town having a folk festival...You might be surpised but when they sell stuff with 20% they still making a healty profit...You think a

• Members

....THAT is nothing like using a faulty discount code(if it was faulty)....

You think getting 25% from a company who buys stock as cheap as it can and sells it with as much profit as they can means you will burn in hell? erm no.....As someone else mentioned other shop have 20% discounts all the time...The local guitar shop here has just had a 20% discount sale on all stock due to the town having a folk festival...You might be surpised but when they sell stuff with 20% they still making a healty profit...You think a

• Members

WTF?! rape?!

its hard to talk to you

Getting a discount from a shop that allows to discount items is not rape, or carjacking...

if you went into a shop and asked for discount and they agreed to it then thats not quite the same as your strange ideas there...

If they didnt want to sell the items at 25% they wouldnt.

Plus you saying "its the way its works" is rather silly too....if i was to jump on this and go of into your rape and carkjacking sillness, then i could say

the slave trade was the way it worked...

Women not allowed to vote was the way it worked...

i could go on...

get real for a minute you are saying its ok to get ripped of cos thats the way it works but people arnt allowed to get a "allowed" discount....

without disregarding market forces etc...they are still making money with the 25% off, it is not stealing....

• Members

Your the "way it works" statement of course also goes against your " Don't justify doing wrong or bad things with illogical BS"

lets justify everything with ahh its the way it works....

You argument is confused, and blown up...

dvds when they come out are about 15 quid here....ive just had a email from play.com lots of dvds there are now 5.99....you think they selling them at a loss? no.......

• Members

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

yeah, I know, gotta take this off track and into the woods so that the exposure doesn't burn you.

OK dude who will justify improper behavior to reconsile the fact that you did something wrong and refuses to realize that an anology is an anology and still fits the pattern intended, you win.

FTW!! Go do yer thing! Be that guy, I no longer GAF. If I wanted to waste my time trying to get a point across to someone who does not wish to listen, Fine.

I just realized that you have a good point too!! :thu:

Maybe your hair will grow in and cover it????

WTF?! rape?!

its hard to talk to you

Getting a discount from a shop that allows to discount items is not rape, or carjacking...

if you went into a shop and asked for discount and they agreed to it then thats not quite the same as your strange ideas there...

If they didnt want to sell the items at 25% they wouldnt.

Plus you saying "its the way its works" is rather silly too....if i was to jump on this and go of into your rape and carkjacking sillness, then i could say

the slave trade was the way it worked...

Women not allowed to vote was the way it worked...

i could go on...

get real for a minute you are saying its ok to get ripped of cos thats the way it works but people arnt allowed to get a "allowed" discount....

without disregarding market forces etc...they are still making money with the 25% off, it is not stealing....

• Members

dvds when they come out are about 15 quid here....ive just had a email from play.com lots of dvds there are now 5.99....you think they selling them at a loss? no.......

you think they still have the 15 quid market value???? Markets go in cycles. I just scored 2500 dollars worth of sub woofers from PSSL for 295 bucks apiece. I didn't have to scheme to {censored} them outta the goods, the market came around to where they were worth that. After the cycle runs it's course they are paying for the {censored} sitting in the warehouse and are already pimping the new {censored}. If you think that biz model is excuse to {censored} them, you are wrong. Just walk away because you can't drive a car or have furniture or eat your cow if you think that you need to disengage from the "way it is" or if you don't you need to feel like you are being {censored}ed by the system and deserve to {censored} them back.

I have a feeling that you are where I was when I was 21 yo. I knew every {censored}ing thing because all I had figured out was what I knew at the time. Get some miles on ya and see if you want to end up owning the restaurant or making the sandwiches. If you pick the low wage job don't assume you understand what it takes for the owner to pay your wage unless you go walk there for a few miles.

No more BS excuses. Even if the fatcats did something wrong it is asinine for you to believe that that gives you the right to do something wrong.

Remember, 2 wrongs don't make a right, but 3 lefts do.

• Members

"OK dude who will justify improper behavior to reconsile the fact that you did something wrong and refuses to realize that an anology is an anology and still fits the pattern intended, you win."

i havent used the code im from the uk....So get your facts right....Plus im not 21....

Im not dumb i understand how markets work...but basically you are saying that a dvd is worth 15quid when is new cos it has a market, All im saying is

thats a lot of profit just based on the fact its a new dvd...

you have a strange view of the world where you think everyone is f*cking everyone

Plus ive never said f*ck the cos they are f*ucking us....All ive said is that even with a discount they are making a profit so it aint stealing

You might want to read what this thread is about

My whole of posting was to say to people theres no bad guys here and no one has been evil....

if you think its ok to pay over the odds for something, you go ahead, hand over you cash with a smile on your face...I just wait and get my stuff at a reasonable price...where ever one down the chain earns but no one is ripped off

This "chat" no longer has a place in a guitar forum...

Archived