BUY NOW with this code, before they noticed....

orbm1

• Members

Hi guys!

They have a loophole at Music 123 website and you can get anything with 25% OFF using code blem25...

The code is supposed to apply Only for blem items, but it applies for everything, whatever, no exclusions (that I know of)

So, If you been waiting for a sale... get whatever it is NOW, before they fix the issue!!!

Take care Guys and Good Luck!

GAS!!!! GAS!!!! :love:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yea, didn't really need this. I'd been looking at getting some stuff for home recording, but put it off because I didn't really need to spend the money but...

http://www.music123.com/Shure-SM57-and-X2u-XLR-To-USB-Digital-Bundle-582352-i1447405.Music123

:facepalm:

it took off almost $50. It's kind of shiesty, but whatever. They're most likely still making a profit.

• Members

goddamnit, this is the last thing I need. I have just enough coming from a guitar return to cover an all solid Kentucky Mandolin. GAHHH! This is almost too good of a deal to pass up.

I was just thinking about using this on a Kentucky KM505 actually. But I'm still not ready to drop that much on a mando. damnit. this IS too good to pass up, but i might have to.

I wonder if they will process all these orders, or stop them and realize the error.

• Members

I do not know if I should say Your Welcome or I am Sorry????

Sorry if I fueled GAS!!

but I prefer to pass the savings to you....

I am this close to buy an amp, I just do not know which one!

:confused:

:wave:

• Members

Well, that did it. The BLEM code does work.

I had just posted this and then I saw this thread so I just HAD to try and see if it really works.

It works. I used the Blem code to get $750 off on this. It's on backorder until July 13th. Then it's mine.

My wife is gonna kill me!:facepalm:

814ce-1.jpg

• Members

I had just posted
this
and then I saw this thread so I just
HAD
to try and see if it really works.

It works. I used the Blem code to get $750 off on
this
. It's on backorder until July 13th. Then it's mine.

My wife is gonna kill me!

Hey!!!

That is GORGEOUS!!!

besides, it is easier to beg for forgiveness that to ask for permission...

Also, you saved $750 and also you are getting $200 gift card!!!

Almost $1000 off!

Good Deal!!!

• Members

I had just posted
this
and then I saw this thread so I just
HAD
to try and see if it really works.

It works. I used the Blem code to get $750 off on
this
. It's on backorder until July 13th. Then it's mine.

My wife is gonna kill me!

Wow, I think you will love that guitar when you get it. I've got a 714ce and it is awesome. My dad turned me on to Taylor when he bought a 414ce and I loved it so much that I had to have my own.

That said, this dang discount code is giving me an itchy trigger finger on a Martin HD-16R Adirondack! The code knocks about $550 off of that, and I know my wife would kill me.

• Members

They'll probably do what GC did when they had the same SNAFU with their $50-off code (It was supposed to apply to purchases of at least $300 but it applied to any purchase for about six hours). They won't ship the product. Then you'll get an email saying that they had to void your transaction because the code was invalid.

But have a go! You may get friggin' lucky. :)

• Members

Thanks for the info.

I just bought an amp, but I have my doubts if they are going to honor that. It has happened to me in the past when I used a code which seemed to be valid but latter on they canceled my order because it was not supposed to be applied to that brand.

• Members

Thanks!! I just saved $26+ on some strings, strap, etc that I've been wanting.

That sounds like a great deal on the FG730S. Too bad I already bought my Yammie FG730S last Friday but then I did a trade plus saved 15% on top of that and got the guitar for a little over $100! (More on the Yammie later!)

• Members

Damn...

I had the strange feeling that reading this would probably induce an unnecessary GAS attack, and it turns out I was right. I just bought a mandolin and I really shouldn't be buying anything for a while.

Don't have a stand for it, though. Wouldn't one of those guitar wall hanger things be great? That mandolin would look awfully nice hanging on the wall next to my Seagull...and it could use a new strap. And some new strings. And I should probably get a mandolin pick to replace the guitar pick I'm using. And wouldn't a hardshell case be great?

Grr...:mad:...it's times like this that I really hate GAS!

• Members

They'll probably do what GC did when they had the same SNAFU with their $50-off code (It was supposed to apply to purchases of at least $300 but it applied to
any
purchase for about six hours). They won't ship the product. Then you'll get an email saying that they had to void your transaction because the code was invalid.

But have a go! You may get friggin' lucky.
:)

Yes, I had the same thought, and since mine is back ordered until July I suspect that I may never see that guitar.

We shall see...

• Members

Yes, I had the same thought, and since mine is back ordered until July I suspect that I may never see that guitar.

We shall see...

OTOH, if Music123 does do the honest thing and honor the coupon code because it IS their mistake, you'll have another month to convince your wife that you absolutely had to have the guitar :thu:.

lol...either way, I hope things work out for ya!

• Members

I placed an order on a small item but, seriously, I don't expect them to honor it. We'll see by late tomorrow afternoon.

The terms and conditions were spelled out for the coupon code. It's currently a system error that the code can apply to anything so M123 is not obligated to fulfill the order if the code does not apply to the product and if they discover the problem before they ship the product.

If they do ship the product, then (if I remember my consumer laws correctly) the transaction has been completed and they have no further recourse.

• Members

thanks man i just bought this morning a frontman amp from samedaymusic for 60 bucks flat but now buying the same amp and a strap for 67 at music123

hopefully i can cancel the order of the samedaymusic hahaha...if not ima have to sell that ..

Archived