WTF are these things called?

Whalebot

• Members

YAWAAL It is just a Pileated woodpecker, not a red-headed. You {censored}ers have crossed a line with mis-identifying my favorite {censored}ing bird!

Wait a {censored}ing minute. What {censored}ing color is the {censored}ing pileum? Blue?!

And where is the {censored}ing pileum? On the bird's {censored}ing ass?!

I never said the whole {censored}ing head was {censored}ing red, did I?

Oh, wait. Were you talkin' to me?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Wow, BigAl you are a regular Doctor Phil.

You got me all figured out.

I've been trolling here for nearly 4+ years.

This post is why I love this place.
:thu:

All the crazy you could ever want in a travel size package.....

Ed, that last line is sig worthy. :thu:

• Members

Just got in from a hard day of cutting string trees. Rough day, my axe broke, failed at the scarf joint, damn two piece necks.Then, on the way out of the woods, I bruised my spanish heel and damn near busted my spanish ass.Luckily, I come from a long line of assholes, I'm a asshole, Dad was an asshole like his dad before him, and, as I'm sure you all know, you can't keep a asshole down for long.:)

• Members

Just got in from a hard day of cutting string trees. Rough day, my axe broke, failed at the scarf joint, damn two piece necks.Then, on the way out of the woods, I bruised my spanish heel and damn near busted my spanish ass.Luckily, I come from a long line of assholes, I'm a asshole, Dad was an asshole like his dad before him, and, as I'm sure you all know, you can't keep a asshole down for long.
:)

You are in the right place. We have all varieties of assholes. :thu:

We are the virtual, melting pot of assholes. ;)

Pompous assholes, self righteous assholes, trouble making assholes, expert assholes, bitter assholes, angry assholes, miserable assholes, silly assholes and crazy assholes seem to be the most common....

Welcome to the club. :cool:

• Members
Just got in from a hard day of cutting string trees. Rough day, my axe broke, failed at the scarf joint, damn two piece necks.Then, on the way out of the woods, I bruised my spanish heel and damn near busted my spanish ass.Luckily, I come from a long line of assholes, I'm a asshole, Dad was an asshole like his dad before him, and, as I'm sure you all know, you can't keep a asshole down for long.

You should get a new line of work.

• Members
Just got in from a hard day of cutting string trees. Rough day, my axe broke, failed at the scarf joint, damn two piece necks.Then, on the way out of the woods, I bruised my spanish heel and damn near busted my spanish ass.Luckily, I come from a long line of assholes, I'm a asshole, Dad was an asshole like his dad before him, and,
as I'm sure you all know, you can't keep a asshole down for long.

That's right. That's why I sport a "W" tattooed on each cheek.

• Members
You should get a new line of work.

I got a new line of work and now I can say without a doubt that I deal with more assholes on a daily basis than anyone here at AG....

Unless somebody here just happens to be a proctologist.

BTW...don't anyone give me a hard time when I have a thermometer in my hand, either. If you do, I'll severely curtail your options. :evil:

• Members

Nothing like an enthusiast arguing with experts to bring out the humour. This is in the top 5 funniest threads (tragic funny, not the laughing with kind) I've seen on this forum.

Any chance of getting links for the other 4? :D:D:D

• Members

This thread has lived way beyond its expected life span. Time to end this madness.

And red headed woodpeckers don't have to be called Pilliated.

That sounds like something a doctor gets accused of when he hands out too many drugs to someone.

And Rodney King is never around when you need him...

And buses, trains, and automobiles are always filled with assholes that like to talk dirty to each other.

Archived