New Martin audio sample

Glenn F

• Members

Hi there,

I just did a one off of 'Tears in Heaven' on my new 000-M. One take, which would qualify it as a VOM1T submission, I guess. In any case, I replaced the Elixirs with Martin 4100 PB Lites.

http://www.myguitarspace.com/profile/GlennFreeman

under 'SECOND MARTIN TEST.'

Some people seem to be having problem getting my page to stream. I did get an error message earlier, but it seems to be ok for me, now.

Anyways, thanks for listening!

Cheers,

Glenn

• Members

Made it up!

Cheers,

Glenn

Edit;

Whoa! That's some nice tone from a 000. It sounds fuller than the D-18 at my local shop.

This 000 is louder, and sounds better than my D-15, which, is now, possibly, up for sale. I was shocked A/B'ing them! As I mentioned, I knew, 10 seconds after playing it, that I wanted it.

• Members

Hi there,

I just did a one off of 'Tears in Heaven' on my new 000-M. One take, which would qualify it as a VOM1T submission, I guess. In any case, I replaced the Elixirs with Martin 4100 PB Lites.

under 'SECOND MARTIN TEST.'

Some people seem to be having problem getting my page to stream. I did get an error message earlier, but it seems to be ok for me, now.

Anyways, thanks for listening!

Cheers,

Glenn

That was good Glenn. Was that you that did "Train kept a rollin'"?

• Members

No worries, Andy!

Guitars are as individual as the people who play them. Bear in mind, too, that I may have the mic placement a little different on each take on each guitar, though I tried to keep the processing within Logic the same (I added a bit of reverb to each take).

Cheers,

Glenn

• Members

Sounds great and love the arrangement....Oh to have a Martin...is that gas I'm feeling...uh oh.

Thanks! I've gushed a lot about this little Martin, and I am not the gushy type. Worth every Pfennig, imo! :)

Andy, the audio seems to be back up. :thu:

Cheers,

Glenn

• Members

Yeah, can hear music.sweet choice, was wondering though, that Eastman had a nice tone .

Dont know, but your Martin seemed to have so much more going on..layers...?....can see it being more involving...responsive.

Thinking maybe cedar masks floors in technique i.e kinder, while spruce is more unforgiving, yet responsive.

Archived