VOM Alert -- This Sunday, Dec 12!

Stackabones

• Members

I'm dedicated this month's submission to Michael Martin. I know he would appreciate my song.

Whoa. Well now I can hardly bear to wait to find out what this is!!!

In that case, I'm dedicating my submission to Etienne, who encouraged me to try writing an instrumental. I did write one last Xmas--attempting a new recording of it, although so far the original version is still better. Somehow I just can't seem to re-create the atmosphere from last December. Moon phase maybe.

• Members

Whoa. Well now I can hardly bear to wait to find out what this is!!!

In that case, I'm dedicating my submission to Etienne, who encouraged me to try writing an instrumental. I did write one last Xmas--attempting a new recording of it, although so far the original version is still better. Somehow I just can't seem to re-create the atmosphere from last December. Moon phase maybe.

Ha. Thanks. Instrumentals are fun & easy. I can write good lyrics. But I hate writing.

I earn my living writing. But I'd rather have a root canal than sit down to write lyrics.

Composing instrumentals OTOH, is a breeze.

I'm dedicating mine to the memory of George Duning (one of my favorite movie composers), the Doors & Duane Eddy.

I'm still on a Duane Eddy kick. I'm always on a movie music kick.

Archived