O/T For the folks who are in to guns...

baldbloke

• Members

Casual shooter here. No firearms GAS atoll. I watch the schitzos at the gun stores come in and try on the assault stuff. Poor bastards. Sometimes I offer a hanky to wipe the drool away lest I slip and fall. I'll walk around with a box of ammo ready to checkout for 1/2 hour. I linger to listen to the whacko-speak. There are some real nut cases out there. Most are just shooters but those soldier-wannabes are really entertaining.

• Members

Long time gun owner, mostly handguns, but a few rifles as well. No zombies yet...

The rifle in the video is entertaining, possibly good for a costume party or a prop in a Rambo remake. Other that that, it looks pretty useless.

• Members

For a couple of guys who work in a gun store ... They sure are a couple of idiots. The younger idiot went behind the camera to change focus and zoom in on the weapon and invited the elder moron to point a rifle towards him. First rule of safely handling firearms is ALWAYS treat every gun as a loaded gun. Second rule is " don't point a gun towards anything you aren't prepared to destroy".

Maybe I'm just old school....

DSCN0912.jpg

• Members

Its kinda scary that theirs really people out their who prepare for Zombie invasions -

Not that i really believe these fools could hit the side of a barn with a handgarnade .

But that they would probably shoot their foot off if they ever really fired a gun !

They need a hobby like guitar playing !

• Members

Casual shooter here. No firearms GAS atoll. I watch the schitzos at the gun stores come in and try on the assault stuff. Poor bastards. Sometimes I offer a hanky to wipe the drool away lest I slip and fall. I'll walk around with a box of ammo ready to checkout for 1/2 hour. I linger to listen to the whacko-speak. There are some real nut cases out there. Most are just shooters but those soldier-wannabes are really entertaining.

I loath gun stores almost as I loath most music stores. The "Operators" are pretty humorous.

• Members
For a couple of guys who work in a gun store ... They sure are a couple of idiots. The younger idiot went behind the camera to change focus and zoom in on the weapon and invited the elder moron to point a rifle towards him. First rule of safely handling firearms is ALWAYS treat every gun as a loaded gun. Second rule is " don't point a gun towards anything you aren't prepared to destroy".

DSCN0912.jpg

that is beautimous.

• Members

DSCN0912.jpg

Purty. Love the wood grips.

• Members

Unfortunately, we can't un-invent guns. Or, more importantly, human nature. you guys suck...I'll be glad to to be outta here when i die. Since that's the case, i think everyone should, by law, be required to carry a flask of whisky, plenty of tobacco, and a loaded 45 at all times.

• Members

Long time ago a friend gave me a Ruger Redhawk. Not a revolver fan so I gave it back. Also gave back a banjo someone gave me once. Just sayin'.

WTF? Don't you need a .44 precisely because some fool might try to give you a banjo?

Archived