Hi! And some news!!

Misha

• Members

Hi!

Lately, it's been hard to access the forum not only for me but for everybodyI read in other posts... I just want to say hello to everybody!! Everything is fine for me. I bought a car last month and finally moved out of Montreal!! What a relief!!

My two acoustics sound great in my new, vast, apartment!

I'll post again later!! (My colleague is waiting for some help!)

Cheers!!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by garthman View Post
Hey Misha!

Great to see you again. Sounds like life is good for you.

Magnifique!

PS. Elle est une bonne voiture?
Only ~ 1200 Km for now, so it's still new!! It's a very nice little car!! Much more practical than the bus and the metro! I like that we sit high and can view well all around!

I don't have to wait for anybody, anymore, when I need something. My parents live just beside me (new alarm clock in the morning), my sister is in the same city and most of my old friends too. (And we're all getting older, but that's ok!)

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Terry Allan Hall View Post
Slide on by our "home away from home", Melody Vine (check my sig)...you're registered and many of your friends await ya, when you have the time!
Are you all more often on Melody Vine or here???

(I just checked and, yes, I'm registered with the same user name!)

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
Are you all more often on Melody Vine or here???

(I just checked and, yes, I'm registered with the same user name!)
Please post here Misha, with Samilynn, FretFiend and guitarist21 posting at MelodyVine, we're left without a feminine viewpoint.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by poppytater

View Post

Please post here Misha, with Samilynn, FretFiend and guitarist21 posting at MelodyVine, we're left without a feminine viewpoint.

What??? (Hear a very high note here...) FretFiend is a woman???????????????????????? Seriously?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
Hi!

Lately, it's been hard to access the forum not only for me but for everybodyI read in other posts... I just want to say hello to everybody!! Everything is fine for me. I bought a car last month and finally moved out of Montreal!! What a relief!!

My two acoustics sound great in my new, vast, apartment!

I'll post again later!! (My colleague is waiting for some help!)

Cheers!!
You are welcome that you are back .
But which Car you have bought ?
please inform us the model you bought then we will buy the same . smile.gif
muslim
islam
Arabic

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by mdmridha View Post
You are welcome that you are back .
But which Car you have bought ?
please inform us the model you bought then we will buy the same . smile.gif
I bought a Suzuki SX4 2012 JX AWD, black. My first new car, (second car to date, didn't have one for 16 years...)

Maybe in India you could get one, or a Fiat Fedici (same car), in the States, you could get a deal because Suzuki is leaving the USA, but for parts, it might be tricky in the future. wink.gif

My brother has a Suzuki Vitara that is still working very,very well... after 300 000 Km. He says he put maybe 1300$ in repairs on it, since 2001, including brakes and regular maintenance. I hope I'll be as lucky as he is!

Archived