The April SPAM Thread - Don't ask me what I want it for...

The Eristic

• Members

Near mint, bought it about a month ago from Rondo Music. I just found that the strat sound is more to my liking. No flaws except a small chip off the finish where the neck attaches to the body on the high e side. I bought it new and it came this way from Rondo. This is just cosmetic. Sounds great -- just not my cup. Even has the plastic on the back covers, jack and truss-rod cover. Whammy bar included.

Here's a Link to the guitar on Rondo's web site

ky1std24boma1.jpg

$125 plus shipping. PM me with inquiries. Sorry for the not-so-great photos, but photography isn't my strength.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1984 JCM 800 - Excellent condition. fully retubed and rebiased with JJ E34L's power amp and ECC83S preamp tubes. $950

Orange 4x12 cab - Excellent condition. Bought in 2005. loaded with celestion vintage 30's. $800

Orange 2x12 cab - Mint Condition. Bought in 2005. loaded with celestion vintage 30's. $500

IMG_0658-1.jpg

email (rlerds@gmail.com). i can send additional pics if wanted.

• Members

Check this thread out:
2005 PRS Custom 22

Alright so i have to sell this guitar by this week. I bought it a few months back for $2300, and i'm going to go out on a limb here and offer it up for $1675 shipped. IF I don't sell it, it goes back to the dealer for a lot cheaper, because I'm trading for a les paul. This guitar plays amazing, and its worth every penny I payed, I just need a change honestly.

If you are interested, please contact me as soon as you can. I've also clenaed it up a lot since then, gave it a good polishing, some new strings, etc. I just had ot take these photos in a hurry because i don't always have a camera I can use anymore. If you need more I will get the kid to loan me his camera again. Let me know!

Ben

• Members

I'm looking for a Jackson DKMG arch top body routed for a floyd rose preferably without electronics since the price will be lower then.

If anyone is selling one or knows someone that wants to sell one please PM me.

Thanks!

• Members

Randall RM50S this is in like new condition never left the house since I have owned it. I have a Blackface and XTC module. This one did not come with reverb. I will sell for $775 complete or sell seperately.
Blackface for 135,
XTC for 150 only bought couple of months ago, and
Amp for 500.
Shipping will be figured when I know where you are at.

Would like a 2x12 stereo speaker cab and rackmount tube stereo power amp. If you have something else let me know I may be interested. I also have this stuff on ebay that we could use to trade. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvexed73

HPIM0590.jpg
HPIM0589.jpg
HPIM0588.jpg

• Members

Putting up my Peavey Ultra 120 tube head. Went to the bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7404524449

Also have an Ibanez UE 405 analog effects (delay/chorus/eq/compresor/fx loop)
-Sold
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7404557802&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

If anyone wants to make a deal outside of the ebay just let me know.

• Members
Originally posted by Chorus_of_One

I have a Schecter S-1 that I want to sell, mainly to fund a Peavey T60.

I'm looking for like 350 shipped, OBO, of course.

I bought it in January of this year, and it has been mainly my recording guitar, thought it has been to 2 or 3 gigs. You can't tell though. I'll restring it and set up the action for you.

Only pictures I have are gig pics, as I don't have a digital camera. The duct tape has been removed, and all residue has been removed. You can't even tell it was there.

571024456_l.jpg

617128282_l.jpg

Sorry about pic size. As you can (kind of) see, there isn't a scratch anywhere on the thing.

*****PM OFFERS/TRADES OR FOR MORE DETAILS******

:D :D

I'll post it again before the end of the month. Gig bag, and Boss DS1 distortion pedal included free, as well. The DS1 is still in box, never used.

• Members
Originally posted by KLeeneX

2005 Fender Fat Strat with Floyd Rose trem.

Perfect condition. Never left my house. No chips, dings, bumps, or bad smells. Comes with Fender gig bag. $400.00

2005_Fender.jpg

:)

Can you send to uk?

• Members

You cover shipping costs on anything.

Epiphone G-310 Body, Was repainted blue by a friend. The blue finish is not very good looking, so be warned. Includes Contol cavity cover and Pickgaurd which was also very poorly painted. No electronics or pickups. $50 OBO, Or $90 For The body and the Neck listed below.

Epiphone G-310 Neck. Hardly any fret ware, standard black finish on headstock and back of neck. I'll include the cheap-o tuners that came on it. $50 OBO

Squire Affinity P-Bass body & Neck, with No electronics. In Good shape. Not sure what the Body wood is. Body is Black, And Neck is Maple/Rosewood. Includes all Hardware (tuners, bridge, strap buttons, etc.) and Pickgaurd. But No Electronics or Pickups, So in other words, Its the whole bass, Cept the pickups and electronics. Will sell Seperately But really want to sell it all together. $50 for either the body or Neck, Or $90 For it all.

Seymour Duncan Sh-6 Duncan distortion. Black with VERY short lead (probably 4 inches or a tad more). Logo was Scratched off, But not in a really noticeable way (although ya can tell if you look closely). $45

DOD Grunge Distortion. Everyone knows this pedal. No Battery Cover, and the little grey insert on the top of the "grunge" knob fell off. $20 OBOgrungetop.jpg

Pioneer PDR-509 CD Recorder/Player. This is just a Standalone Cd burner. Looks pretty much like a normal cd player, but its a burner. Still got the original Box, and manuals. But I have No idea where the Remote went, so thats not included. $130 OBO

Epiphone Dot, Cherry red with Chrome Hardware, and a white Pearlish Pickgaurd. I'm selling this with NO PICKUPS. Cause odds are who ever would get it on here would replace the pickups anyways, So it shouldn't make much difference. Although I am Leaveing the electronics (toggle, vol and tone controls) Intact, and Includeing Some Black Lp Style Speed Knobs. This will Also include a CNB Case from rondo music, case is Black with Chrome hardware, and Black Velvetish Lineing. Also The Nut was replaced (by me) with a Bone Nut. Not totally sure I wanna get rid of this, But I barely ever touch it. $330 OBO dotfrontcloser.jpg More pictures HERE

Comic Books I've got a Ton of Comics from the early 80's-late 90's. Lots of X-Men (uncanny and normal), Fantastic Four, Gen 13, Spawn, Elf Quest, G.I. Joe, Avengers (west coast, and east coast), Alpha Flight, Wolverine, The Gambin Mini Series, X-Force, X-Factor, Conan (the King, and The barbarian), Maxx, Pitt, Wildc.a.t.s And many others. Tell me what Issues, Of which Comics you need, an I'll tell ya if I got em. I've also Got Various Graphic Novels, and Comic collects, So If theres one your looking for lemme know and I'll tell ya weather I have it or not. $2 a peice Or less if you buy a Whole bunch of them.

Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal Distortion. This is an Old Version, that takes a 12v addapter, But also Runs on a 9v battery. In decent shape, has some scratches and scuffs, But in perfect working condition. $40 OBO.heavymetaltop.jpg

heres what I'm looking for in trades
Tremolo Pedals
Strat Necks
Pickups (Duncan, Gibson, Dimarzio)
Phaser Pedals
Telecasters (Will consider Just a Body and Neck with no electronics)
Amps (Tube or SS. Combos, or Heads)
112 or 212 speaker cabs (no empty cabs)
Envelope Filter Pedals
Cash haha.
Or offer anything else Really.

thanks for reading all that.
edward

Contact Via Pm Here, Or Via E-mail at low_fidelity2100@yahoo.com

• Members

Buddy Guy MIM Strat: with hard case: SOLD

P1010015.JPG

P1010016.JPG

Samick Royale RL4: with hard case: SOLD

posting links cause the pics i have are huge

Pic1

Pic2

Fender Bullet 150: $50

Buyer pays shipping. Shipped and packed the way you want it. It's your nickel =p

payment via paypal only please

ebay links:
Samick Royale

Buddy Guy Strat

edit:

Guitars sold. Amp still available. taking best offers on the amp as well.
lowered price of practice amp. leaving that as a deal for here only. wont be slappin that one up on ebay.

• Members

Weber 50 Watt Load Dump (Attenuator)

Can also be used as a Dummy load or a direct out for recording.
4,8,16 ohm

Good for cranked amp tone and respectable volume

$65 Shipped USA

• Members

For Sale/Trade:

Squier Tele Custom
Very good condition...

telecustom2.jpg

130 GB Pounds

Squier Affinity Telecaster

Good condition. A very high quality for the price. One of the best Squiers i've played. Lovely sound. One or two dings
tele1.jpg

70GBP

Boss AC-2 Acoustic Sim
Does what it says on the tin. Boxed

ac21.jpg

45GBP

Dunlop Crybaby Wah
A classic. Good condition, boxed

crybaby1.jpg

40GBP

Marshall Jackhammer distortion

jackhammer1.jpg

20GBP

• Members

DiMarzio Steve's Special (Zebra) $50
Seymour Duncan Alnico II Neck (Zebra) $50
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95 $40
Digitech Digiverb $70
Danelectro BLT Slap Echo $15

I have pics upon request.
If you purchase both pickups, then it will be $80 shipped for the pair.
If you purchase ALL of the pedals, $110 shipped and you get for free, a bunch of Mesa tubes! I belive there are 8 6L6 tubes, and 4 EL34 tubes. These have been sitting in my closet for a few years, they were back ups that I didn't use. I have no idea if they are good or not, however you get them for free so... if they don't work, no loss.. if they do work, great, you got 12 tubes for free!

Tubes.jpg

PM me if you are interested. My references are listed in my sig. as well, I can provide you with my eBay feedback (100%) Thank you.

Archived