So what guitar do you see yourself playing in the near future?

KATMAN

• Members

As for myself,after narrowing it down to a faded SG or a Les Paul Jr.,I can see myself playing and owning a Les Paul Jr. It looks cool,and plays well ,sounds great. Oh yeah,and Leslie West played one! After much debate,looking,searching,drooling,I just like the way a Les Paul Jr. looks and sounds. The P-90 is a huge plus,since I'm a single coil fan. What's your next axe going to be?

• Members

Originally posted by Alchemist

A Parker Nightfly, I dont know why. I have the sudden craving for one, and I never liked them before.
:freak:

Same here about the LP Jr. I heard Miss.Queen on the radio last week,I thought man that guitar sounds great! Plus I love old style guitars.

• Members

I have three working guitars. The only guitar that I really want is a Gibson Les Paul Custom. Whenever I get rid of my BC Rich NJ series Warlock I might get something else but that's all I really want. I'm not getting rid of my {censored}ing Yamaha 512 or Viper 301.:mad:

• Members

A Schecter C-1 Classic (in sunburst). I'm actually going to GC tomorrow to check it out (I've been bugging my mom about it for a week:wave:), so either my GAS will explode...or it'll go away. I'm almost hoping for the second option....:cry:

• Members

Originally posted by Alchemist

A Parker Nightfly, I dont know why. I have the sudden craving for one, and I never liked them before.
:freak:

Not a bad choice:D :thu:

For me it'd be something like this:

tele16ny.png

Tele shape and styling,

Carvin maple/ebony 22-fret neck,

Undecided bridge pickup,

Carvin C22N neck 'bucker,

"Chambered"Alder body with undecided top wood (probably walnut)

building it right now:cool:

Archived