is there anyone left at this forum who isn't a dipzakk?

jjpistols

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Would it surprise you at all if I told you that tonight I was at an Indian restaurant? Actually, I'm thinking of changing my screen name to Ravi Shankar - and not on account of my palm hair-inducing habits, if you catch my rhyming slang
;)
. The Indian was a buffet - a real incendiary cocktail, which I'll pay for dearly tomorrow. Toilet toll is on standby in the fridge
:o

went to the Clay Pit (local Indian joint) last weekend for my drummer's birthday - had a lovely coconut curry, muligatawny and samosas -- had to leave the pub we went too after way too soon, though -- was damn near passed out from the Hindu Hangover

• Members

went to the Clay Pit (local Indian joint) last weekend for my drummer's birthday - had a lovely coconut curry, muligatawny and samosas -- had to leave the pub we went too after way too soon, though -- was damn near passed out from the Hindu Hangover

If I was going to take a drummer out for his birthday, that's pretty much exactly how it would happen :thu:.

• Members

I forgot how stupid summertime can get around here

anyone else play their guitar at all today? I dusted off an old friend, my GPC JR that was my main gigging axe for about 2 years - the frets are tiny and showing a lot of wear, so I haven't been playing it much, but damn she's a good one

Playin' one right now, in fact :)

I've put in two hours today. How 'bout you Mr. Pistols? :wave:

• Members
Playin' one right now, in fact
:)

I've put in two hours today. How 'bout you Mr. Pistols?
:wave:

I don't keep track in time

I just rock until something catches fire, or I start bleeding, then just 1 or 2 more and I hang it up for a bit

• Members

I don't keep track in time

I just rock until something catches fire, or I start bleeding, then just 1 or 2 more and I hang it up for a bit

I track time between newborn feedings. one feeding to the next is 2-2.5 hrs.

Yes, life is dull ATM. Just gearin' up for the semester to start :thu:

• Members

We have driven out all the good people. There is not one good person left.

Frets99 was the last, and he was run off two or three days ago.

Wait, Frets, wtf? Seriously? I hope you're kidding.

Jeez, I get buried at work for a few days and come back and both Frets and DCinDC are gone?

Did I mention wtf?

Archived