is there anyone left at this forum who isn't a dipzakk?

jjpistols

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We have driven out all the good people. There is not one good person left.

Frets99 was the last, and he was run off two or three days ago.

I missed that, I noticed I haven't seen his "name" lately, but didn't know he was driven off?

That would be a shame for the forum if he was driven off by some idiot.

• Members

I definitely noticed dis-proportionally more dip$h!ts as less NGD boobs have been post. Well not specifically, but it does seem that it has gotten very stale and boring around here. People take things "whey" to seriously. As if there ever would be an agreement on Fender vs. Gibson or MIM vs. MIA. Can't we all just agree we miss NGD boobs.

• Members
there are still some of y'all left
:)

man I took a break from here for a few weeks and hardly recognize the place

That seems to be my pattern as well ... get busy on a project and too busy playin' to be postin' .

Anyhow ... ltns, JJ.

--Phrostbit

• Members
We have driven out all the good people. There is not one good person left.

Frets99 was the last, and he was run off two or three days ago.

WHAT? FRETS?
what the hell is going on around here? who the {censored} is next BBH, JJ, Bb me, ASLAN for gods sake? this list isn't meant to be all inclusvie just a sample of good folk that hang here,
MAZI whats going on? where these guys banned or what?:cry::cry::cry:

• Members

if people can't take being flamed or trolled, then they shouldn't come to this forum. This guitar forum is the NICE forum, especially compared to some of the others on Harmony Central. And who really cares if a noob asks an "old" question? Isn't discussion and helping noobs out what this forum is about?

• Members

what the hell is going on around here? who the {censored} is next BBH, JJ, Bb me, ASLAN for gods sake? this list isn't meant to be all inclusvie just a sample of good folk that hang here,

MAZI whats going on? where these guys banned or what?
:cry:

Calm down and don't jump to conclusions. Frets was here last on thursday and and it seems DC left of his own accord.

• Members

I'm no dip{censored}. I'm just an ordinary, garden variety asshole, pissing people off the old-fashioned way: stealing their women and burning their huts.

But at least I only have to shave my palms every other week.

• Members

MAZI whats going on? where these guys banned or what?

It would seem that perhaps this place is just overexposed now, Leopardstar. I was a regular on the Peavey forums for nearly 4 years ... but as every "Joe Schmoe" on the planet started buying Peavey tube amps the forum became inundated with that special breed of internet user ... no I'm not talking about newbs that just have legitimate questions, but those that can't seem to think for themselves.

But as I have done in the past, and especially if you're worried about losing contact with some of your favorite comrades, just PM them and get their RL e-mail before they're totally gone.

*Toast* Here's to the internet the idiocracy it spawns. :rolleyes::freak:

--Phrostbit

• Members

DC in DC had a great sense of humor, I hope that after whatever pissed him off fades in his memory he will come back and let us know about what guitar he is buying this week. As for Frets, I hope that he hasn't gone either. He also had a great sense of humor and added to the quality of the forum.

• Members

I get sick of this place after awhile. There's some people I like, a couple of
retarded stalkers, a lot of hype. HC doesn't really do much for my guitar
playing. There are other forums that are more seriously geared to helping
people learn. Some of us don't know it all yet. I come in here mostly to
talk nonsense, get a few opinions on some of the guitars out there. I'll 'prolly
get tired of it and bugger off, fairly soon.

• Members

JJ whats up. I usually take pleasure in your off the wall antics. But today bud you seem to have gone over the edge. What gives? Your insulting all kinds of folks when usually your witty banter is placed.
Cmon man shake it off and get back up too the plate.

• Members

I've slung {censored}, smelled {censored}, gave a {censored}, took a {censored}, killed {censored}, hated that or this {censored}, said {censored} that {censored}, and {censored} on a stick

but I ain't never dipped {censored}

cuz of all the things I could put a pinch of between my cheek and gum {censored} is 2nd or 3rd on the list of things I'd not care to try.

• Members

most of what goes on in the electric guitar part of this fantasy world is fine. I take "vacations" from this place , esp. when it's Winter Break and all the 13 year olds come on here and start slinging their BS. Seems to crop up in every thread.

Of course, there are some of you that irritate the {censored} out of me, but thats part of the charm.

DC, get back in here man! Pay no attention to the stupid {censored}s. Thats what the ignore option is for!

-peace out.

• Members

DC in DC had a great sense of humor, I hope that after whatever pissed him off fades in his memory he will come back and let us know about what guitar he is buying this week. As for Frets, I hope that he hasn't gone either. He also had a great sense of humor and added to the quality of the forum.

I recognize that I am just a noob here but I agree totally with the above statements,they are two of the guys that keep me coming back here!

• Members

Wait, Frets, wtf? Seriously? I hope you're kidding.

Ya, I *was* kidding.

JJ posted that all the good people seem to be gone. That seemed, er, to be an exaggeration. So I thought of the most obvious good person I could think of -- Frets -- and said he'd been driven off too, along with all the other good people. It was supposed to be a joke, because I hadn't yet realized that Frets hadn't been on for a day or so. I'm sure Frets is on a camping trip, or is visiting Disney World, or somesuch normal and life-affirming thing.

Personally, I consider MYSELF to be one of the finest people here, so I am naturally doubtful that the "good people" have been driven out.

Archived