Who the fuck is Craig Andertson?

redsox3g2

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Originally posted by Magpel

Craig Andertson
is a Danish idiom that translates roughly into "Live on!" It is usually used dismissively, rather like a combination of "go away" and "get a life." It is, in any case, no way to introduce yourself to a forum of Danish musicians.

Hey! Live on dude.

I like that.:)

• Members

Originally posted by UstadKhanAli

Yeah, it's unusual for a third baseman to pull that kind of thing off. I've seen it a couple of times with a right-fielder, but baseball pundits feel that a third baseman unassisted triple play will probably never be duplicated again.

I'm getting a headache trying to figure out how he did it.....:freak:

• Members

>

There were runners on second and third, and both runners got an early start. Andertson caught a line drive to left field; one runner was stuck between second and third, and the other between third and home. Andertson ran after the guy trying to get home, and tagged him out. Meanwhile, the guy coming into third figured that with Andertson busy tagging out the other runner, he could get to third and at least be in scoring position with two men out.

So he slid into third, but failed to take into account two things: Andertson's blazing speed, and sliding past the bag. For just a split second his foot was off third base, and Andertson tagged him out.

The crowd went wild, to say the least.

• Moderators

Originally posted by Anderton

>

There were runners on second and third, and both runners got an early start. Andertson caught a line drive to left field; one runner was stuck between second and third, and the other between third and home. Andertson ran after the guy trying to get home, and tagged him out. Meanwhile, the guy coming into third figured that with Andertson busy tagging out the other runner, he could get to third and at least be in scoring position with two men out.

So he slid into third, but failed to take into account two things: Andertson's blazing speed, and sliding past the bag. For just a split second his foot was off third base, and Andertson tagged him out.

The crowd went wild, to say the least.

Craig, you could've been a sports writer. I was glued to my chair. I used to listen to the Rams on radio and that was kinda like that. :)

• Members

Originally posted by Lee Knight

Craig, you could've been a sports writer. I was glued to my chair. I used to listen to the Rams on radio and that was kinda like that.
:)

Yeah, but then we would have had Howard Cosell writing books about digital delays and playing in psych-rock bands.

• Members

Originally posted by MorePaul

Duh!! I feel so foolish

I always just assumed that the first article Craig published was published with a typo in his name and he just decided to go with the flow...

Hell, my last name is Major but I've been called "Tom Majors" so many times that I've even GIVEN my name (at least once, and sober at that) as "Majors" (I quickly corrected myself).

(And THEN there's the David Bowie/Space Oddity/Major Tom's a junkie thing... I feel your pain, Craig.)

Look at it this way, Craig.

At least there wasn't a guy named Craig Anderson in Mandrill...

• Members

The questioner was born on: September 14, 1988, so that makes him some or all of the following,

Too young to drink in many states

A Red sox fan (Johnny Damon doesn't live there any more, so get over it)

A malcontent youth, with an entitlement attitude

Listens to crappy sounds on a Steve Blow Jobs player (wake me up when hand helds are 96K)

Doesn't likely know how heavy metal started, or where the coined phrase came from...and has no idea who Michael Monarch is or what guitar hybrid he played.

Shouldn't attempt to play here at HC unless he's willing to admit that youth angst isn't a commodity while it's being mis-spent, only after the fact is it worth a {censored}...and there is no change left over.

• Members

In all fairness, I haven't read these all but if you even come back in as follows.

During the advance of electronic music, from the analog days, Craig Anderton has been a savant (that's a savvy person) and artist, player, editor, author, lecturer, swim suit model and general beer expert to at least two generations of musicians and recordists...

If you asked the questions truely, then use Bush's the google and while you are at it, check Eddie Celliti, Mitch Gallagher, and Michael Molenda as well..

• Members

Originally posted by Robman2

During the advance of electronic music, from the analog days, Craig Anderton has been a savant (that's a savvy person) and artist, player, editor, author, lecturer, swim suit model and general beer expert to at least two generations of musicians and recordists...

:confused: What does any of this have to do with baseball?

• Members

Originally posted by redsox3g2

Just wondering.

Dear redsox3g2....

May I be the first to invite YOU to go way far away, and then please stay there, forever, please, please....

You are a gratuitous f-word, sarcastic, jerk right out of the gate, and then you have the audacity to go after our beloved moderator for absolutely nothing. I can tell that you had burnt toast again this morning, but don't WASTE OUR TIME!!!

Try on a civil 'tude, or go away, redsox3g2. Of course you are obvisouly so stupid that you wouldn't know a civil 'tude if it came into your place wearing RED OVERSHOES!!

DO YOU HAVE A REAL NAME OR ARE YOU AFRAID TO USE IT????

Bruce Swedien

:D:D:D

• Members

now we got a thread, the multi platinum swede is in berserker mode!

And Craig Anderton, the man, the myth, the guy you can have a beer with or do some soldering with, I'd put him way above the Red Sox, at least it didn't take him 86 years to do anything of value...

So in closing:

- redsox3g2 = dumbass

- craig anderton = the man

- 1919 through 2003 Red Sox = suck

Archived