Who the fuck is Craig Andertson?

redsox3g2

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by d. gauss

roll call...

who goes back to 1995 AOL SSS besides me and craig "whatever the {censored} his last name is" anderton?
:)

-d. gauss

I have been a regular poster since 1995 on SSS. I was "ElevenShad". Dave Bryce was also a regular poster back then as well.

• Members

And now, it's time to tie together the Boston Red Sox and the early days of SSS.

When I uploaded my sample library to SSS, I had some great recording of crowd sounds at Fenway Park I'd recorded while attending a baseball game after...I dunno, guess I was giving a seminar in Boston or something. Anyway, AOL took down those samples and I was mystified...so I asked WTF? "Read the back of your ticket," they said, "Any description, account or other use of this game belongs to major league baseball..."

• Members

Originally posted by rasputin1963

Naaah... "{censored}" is still a vulgarity, no matter how ya slice it, and probably shows a certain disrespect in Internet Fora aimed at serious musicians.

Craig says he's cool about all this, and I'm sure he means it, but he's probably attempting to show a certain largesse about this all, too.

Social groups on the 'Net are not all that different from real-life face-to-face social groups... a certain decorum applies.... even amongst raggedy rock musicians. It's not that the word "{censored}" is so offensive; it's the brusque assumption of familiarity amongst people you haven't taken the time to establish a working presence with... THAT'S the offense.

what the {censored} are you talking about?

• Members

so the last game i was at in camden yards, the yankees beat the orioles by a run. I'm not a douche so i don't remember the exact date or score, but I recall the yankees enacting a suicide squeeze. They had such players as Karim Garcia, Jorge Posada, and Ruben Sierra.

• Members

Originally posted by redsox3g2

Craig Anderton is alright, but all you dinglebarries who worship him can suck on my fat slimy nut sack. I will gratuitously {censored} your mom, "timrocker". I'm not a booger picker, rasputin. But yeah, real great insult. You showed off your intelligence with that one.

Anyways, everyone needs to chill the {censored} out cause the post was just a damn joke. No need to create 4 pages worth of pissed off responses. I mean {censored}, get a life.

(John Goodman voice) I'm calmer'n you dude.

• Members

This bears repeating! Thanks for the big laugh, Bunny! :thu:

Originally posted by Bunny Knutson

Look, buddy, you obviously don't know who you're messing with here. This guy is BIG TIME, and you shouldn't be making light of his illustrious career in this thread.

Yeah, I'm talking to you, Andertson.

redsox3g2 is a big name on the internet - this guy is worthy of your respect. I think you owe him a big apology, Andertson.

First of all, I can't believe you've never heard of redsox3g2! Are you, like, new to the internet, or something? Let's review Mr. redsox3g2's illustrious career on the World Wide Web, since you're apparently in need of some schooling, Andertson.

redsox3g2 began his online literary movement way back in October of 2003. Can you even remember that far back, Andertson? I remember his first post quite well:

"Who the {censored} is Mixermam?"

A thing of beauty! A classic, even. Then, in 2004, he moved on to other websites and took his art to a new level. His second post was one of my all-time favorites:

"Who the {censored} is Roger Nickels?"

It doesn't get much better than that, folks. Amazingly, redsox3g2 managed to outdo himself with an exuberant series in early 2005:

"Who the {censored} is Phil O'Queefe?"

"Who the {censored} is Lee Fliertson?"

"Who the {censored} is Gus Ladoza?"

The critics raved! Finally, redsox3g2 had made it to the big time! Viewings of his threads went through the roof, and he decided to upgrade his OS. Little did we know what he was cooking up next.

In December of 2005, redsox3g2 bestowed upon us his masterpiece:

"Who the {censored} is Nursertson?"

We were all speechless. The critics couldn't even write, the were so stupified by the consummate unity of his work.

And now. Now, we have been BLESSED with redsox3g2's newest, and quite possibly greatest, creation. We must all bow in awe to this powerhouse of creative writing, this true God of Literature! And now, let us reflect upon his holy words...

"Who the {censored} is Craig Andertson?"

:D :D :D

• Members

Craig Anderton is alright, but all you dinglebarries who worship him can suck on my fat slimy nut sack. I will gratuitously {censored} your mom, "timrocker".

redsox3g2:

You're seriously going to have to ease up on the nastiness. You flaming pile of crow {censored}.

• Members

Originally posted by timrocker

Craig Anderton is alright, but all you dinglebarries who worship him can suck on my fat slimy nut sack. I will gratuitously {censored} your mom, "timrocker".

redsox3g2:

You're seriously going to have to ease up on the nastiness. You flaming pile of crow {censored}.

hahahahaha flaming pile of crow {censored}....thats hilarious dude....you're hilarious

• Members

Originally posted by Anderton

From everything I've read, crow {censored} is not actually flammable. I think we're dealing with another internet urban legend.

Now, maybe
dried
crow {censored} would be...but only if you doused it in enough gasoline.

There was a report on the news yesterday about an electric company out west that intends to harness methane gas from the manure of a 10,000 head herd of cattle. This is not a joke, but it sure has the makings of 10,000 jokes! :freak:

• CMS Author
Originally posted by Jeff da Weasel

Does anyone really know who he or she is?

I used to be Craig Anderton but someone else finally won the title for life when he swagged a nice set of headphones at a NAMM show and all I got from the same vendor was a T-shirt.

Archived