This is SO messed up.. let's do something about it???

guitarbilly74

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What to do with the extra money.................

What to do............................................

Y'all KNOW what I vote for!!!
:love:
:love:
:thu:
:thu:

Dave, if it is hookers and beer... At least lets make sure we get a female hooker:lol:

• Members

I don't have any spare money to give, but if the guitar is an Epiphone I'll do a fret level on it for free. (I doubt a Gibson or Edwards would need it, but if that's the case I'll still do it.)

The neck break would probably be better left in atrox's hands or someone else with more experience, but I'd certainly give it a try if need be. :)

• Members

yeah, I think Drawdeep should thinkdeep and tell us what he wants! lol

I'm all for a Gibson, just because its a friggin Gibson.

But i don't really care, he could opt for a MIJ Ibanez RG, as long as ol' Draw is happy

• Members

Don't necessarily have to get a case this round... the reputable shippers will be sure it's cool. And if they don't... they'll take anything back (MF GC 123 or Rondo)

I think we need either drawdeep or a known moderator to take responsibility for the transaction. Need to setup a paypal; IM the info to contributors.

Not knockin' on anyone here... y'all are amazing folk. Just need to make it legit

• Members

Don't necessarily have to get a case this round... the reputable shippers will be sure it's cool. And if they don't... they'll take anything back (MF GC 123 or Rondo)

I think we need either drawdeep or a known moderator to take responsibility for the transaction. Need to setup a paypal; IM the info to contributors.

Not knockin' on anyone here... y'all are amazing folk. Just need to make it legit

I dont think Draw Deep should have to hassle with the donations. Let him sit back, Read this thread, and Wait.

• Members
Mel didnt say he was going to do it himself, he just said he needs one, and how do we know he wasnt talking about his guitar neck.

As in I hope his guitar neck magically and misteriously breaks by some force of karma. Cause that wouldnt be advocating violence.
;)

;)

Thankyou for the angle Dave.

Btw,...I'm in for $20

• Members

Blima=$30
Tomhuff=$30
Iplayanesp=$10
RavenCAD=$20
leopardstar=$20
axe 34=$30
ejendres=$20
knucklechutz=$20
jim7895=$30
joecool1963=$10
Theskyiscrying=$20
Teh Bacons=$10
aenemated=$100
dave aronow=$20
hardtdc=$20
tiltsta-$20
Riffy=$10
karma279=$20
Isuck=$5
JrockBridge=$20
's mel gibson=$20

TOTAL= $485

• Members
I say the excess goes into the "HCEG - help a brother out" fund... We let a well loved and respected member hang on to it till it's needed. Leaves me out, any suggestions for a treasurer?

Exactly...
I trust the rest of y'all to decide who. I've been here for a :wave: couple months

• Members

Blima=$30
Tomhuff=$30
Iplayanesp=$10
RavenCAD=$20
leopardstar=$20
axe 34=$30
ejendres=$20
knucklechutz=$20
jim7895=$30
joecool1963=$10
Theskyiscrying=$20