This is SO messed up.. let's do something about it???

guitarbilly74

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whatever the group wants is fine by me, but I think we could make the Gibson happen. Heck, we're at $180 45 minutes into the fund raising, and most of the regs aren't awake yet.. We'd get there, I'm sure of it.. What about an Epi Elite and a VJ to go along with it? We gotta help the brother out after all he's been through with that basstard creep..

...But that Edwards looks so nice ;)

I can't afford to give any $this go 'round, unfortunately, but I do wish y'all the best.

• Members

I can't afford to give any $this go 'round, unfortunately, but I do wish y'all the best.

I feel ya there.. I wasnt' able in the last couple, but I wasn't gonna let this one slide. This one made me so mad I couldn't NOT get involved in some way.

He's gonna say that an Epi is good enough, but I say we ignore him and get the best thing we can manage. But, like I said, whatever the group decides is cool with me.

• Members

if this hangs till next week, i'm in for $100.

cuz that was some bull{censored}.

seriously? thats cool man. REP+

Blima=$30

Tomhuff=$30

Iplayanesp=$10

RavenCAD=$20

leopardstar=$20

axe 34=$30

ejendres=$20

knucklechutz=$20

jim7895=$30

joecool1963=$10

Theskyiscrying=$20

Teh Bacons=$10

aenemated=$100

dave aronow=$20

TOTAL= $370

• Members

Put me in for $20 on a new one as well. Maybe one of our expert luthier brethren will still step up to fix the old one, then it will still be a playable and decent axe. That way he could still donate it so that someone less fortunate could end up with a good guitar also. That would create two "pay it forwards" at once.;)

• Members

This thread restores my faith in people.

And I'd like to embarrass my man Trent by pointing out he gave away a bunch of gear here a couple of weeks ago.

that i totally flaked on shipping before the holidays because i got so busy @ work, but i will be sending it all out next week, which should be way calmer.

i did hand off the pod to wyatt. he rolled up to my office on his rad bmw bike.

i really feel like an ass for not getting it out sooner. :(

• Members

I have a feeling Bassturd is some teenage kid without a clue.

His dealings are something his parents have yet to find out about.

Maybe a prerequisite question might be,..."How old are you?". Then decide.

But it's too late for that now.

Put the pressure on!

A broken neck is what the sob needs himself!

Mel didnt say he was going to do it himself, he just said he needs one, and how do we know he wasnt talking about his guitar neck.

As in I hope his guitar neck magically and misteriously breaks by some force of karma. Cause that wouldnt be advocating violence.;)

;)

Archived