This is SO messed up.. let's do something about it???

guitarbilly74

• Members

Aenamated, Really, that is a cool as hell offer, but truely, 20, or 30 bucks would be fine. We probably shouldnt let you shoulder so much of the bill even though we know you want to. Alot of people are wanting to contribute, and we already have more than enough money.

Anyone agree?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Thanks a lot man..
:thu:
is next Friday good for you?? Cuz then we can set the deadline for all donations on 01/04/08.

honestly, anytime is fine ... so whenever, as far as i'm concerned. probably be a good idea to keep it going for a few days and get enough contributed to get him something he'll be super stoked about.

• Members
I still wanna hold out for a Studio instead of the VM. The VM is like, entry level.. He deserves a hot one, just to show him that good guys DO win on HCEG..

Hey, what if........... Anyone got a nice Classic or a Standard for sale? Maybe we could get him one from a member.. We'd help the member by buying their gear, and help our brother into a totally different level of guitar.

KILLER idea!!! :thu: (and the seller could even "ease up" on the price, to help a fellow forumite out)

• Members

Aenamated, Really, that is a cool as hell offer, but truely, 20, or 30 bucks would be fine. We probably shouldnt let you shoulder so much of the bill even though we know you want to.

Anyone agree?

I was thinking the same thing earlier. I know when it's said and done, everyone will have put in a little to make this happen and no one will have to shoulder a lot of hard earned dough.

• Members

honestly, anytime is fine ... so whenever, as far as i'm concerned. probably be a good idea to keep it going for a few days and get enough contributed to get him something he'll be super stoked about.

Cool let's set the deadline for 01/04/08 at 6PM (PST) so we have enough time.

We will close the donations at that point and based on the amount collected, we will get the best LP we can with that $$. I'm REALLY hoping we can get him a nice Gibson.

I will be sending PMs with payment details to everyone next Friday.

• Members

I was thinking the same thing earlier. I know when it's said and done, everyone will have put in a little to make this happen and no one will have to shoulder a lot of hard earned dough.

Agreed, but I won't fault the guy for being extra generous. If I could, I would too. May his mojo grow extra large and firm =)

• Members

Cool let's set the deadline for 01/04/08 at 6PM (PST) so we have enough time.

We will close the donations at that point and based on the amount collected, we will get the best LP we can with that $$. I'm REALLY hoping we can get him a nice Gibson.

I will be sending PMs with payment details to everyone next Friday.

Geez. At this rate we will have( dave counts on fingers),

Half a million dollars or so, give or take a million.

• Members
Blima=$30

Tomhuff=$30

Iplayanesp=$10

RavenCAD=$20

leopardstar=$20

axe 34=$30

ejendres=$20

knucklechutz=$20

jim7895=$30

joecool1963=$10

Theskyiscrying=$20

Teh Bacons=$10

aenemated=$100

dave aronow=$20

hardtdc=$20

tiltsta-$20

Riffy=$10

karma279=$20

Isuck=$5

TOTAL= $445

+$20 from ME! Maybe we'll have enough to get him a nice case so this axe won't get F'd up in shipping. :thu:

• Members

Yeah, I think 1/4/8 should be good. We can work wonders in a week.. Mazi, how about that sticky, man?

EDIT: Ok, how about TWO weeks then? More time can't hurt..

are we tryin to buy everyone a LP? i think a week is fine. we are already near half way there. Anyextra money could go towards the next donation session???

• Members

Blima=$30
Tomhuff=$30
Iplayanesp=$10
RavenCAD=$20
leopardstar=$20
axe 34=$30
ejendres=$20
knucklechutz=$20
jim7895=$30
joecool1963=$10
Theskyiscrying=$20
Teh Bacons=$10
aenemated=$100
dave aronow=$20
hardtdc=$20
tiltsta-$20
Riffy=$10
karma279=$20
Isuck=$5
JrockBridge=$20

TOTAL= $465

• Members

i'm overpaid to sit around and write code. {censored} ain't hard earned at all. :)

no worries. :thu: i hope we can get him exactly what he wants!

Archived