This is SO messed up.. let's do something about it???

guitarbilly74

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Put me in for $20 on a new one as well.
Maybe one of our expert luthier brethren will still step up to fix the old one, then it will still be a playable and decent axe. That way he could still donate it so that someone less fortunate could end up with a good guitar also. That would create two "pay it forwards" at once.
;)

I say the same.

• Members
Put me in for $20 on a new one as well. Maybe one of our expert luthier brethren will still step up to fix the old one, then it will still be a playable and decent axe. That way he could still donate it so that someone less fortunate could end up with a good guitar also. That would create two "pay it forwards" at once.
;)

this is a great idea.

• Members

I'm in for $20 on paypal

I'm new around here too... I followed the original thread and the other. This seems like such a {censored}in A1 community. I'd hope you guys would do the same for me. Hell with getting a luth repair on it....... let's get enough for a new axe. Then he can take that one... cut it into pieces and send it back to basstard with a picture of his new guitar. You know he's lurking and reading posts.

• Members
I'm in for $20 on paypal

I'm new around here too... I followed the original thread and the other. This seems like such a {censored}in A1 community. I'd hope you guys would do the same for me. Hell with getting a luth repair on it....... let's get enough for a new axe. Then he can take that one... cut it into pieces and send it back to basstard with a picture of his new guitar. You know he's lurking and reading posts.

I think we got enough for the new guitar now! :cool: Let's make it an awesome one!

• Members
I think we got enough for the new guitar now!
:cool:
Let's make it an awesome one!

I say we leave the thread open for a day or so longer and let it bank up.

then email drawdeep and let him choose what he wants.

When we have the Payment details settled, we will PM Those who have agreed to donate the fetails.

• Members

Blima=$30
Tomhuff=$30
Iplayanesp=$10
RavenCAD=$20
leopardstar=$20
axe 34=$30
ejendres=$20
knucklechutz=$20
jim7895=$30
joecool1963=$10
Theskyiscrying=$20
Teh Bacons=$10
aenemated=$100
dave aronow=$20
hardtdc=$20
tiltsta-$20
Riffy=$10
karma279=$20
Isuck=$5

TOTAL= $445

• Members

I still wanna hold out for a Studio instead of the VM. The VM is like, entry level.. He deserves a hot one, just to show him that good guys DO win on HCEG..

Hey, what if........... Anyone got a nice Classic or a Standard for sale? Maybe we could get him one from a member.. We'd help the member by buying their gear, and help our brother into a totally different level of guitar.

Archived