Show Me Your One Pup Wonders!!!!

Stackabones

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Both my slide-dedicated solid-bodies are singletons. 1983 Ibanez DT150 with stock Super Distortion-style V2 humbucker, and modded Epi Jr with BareKnuckle Mississippi Queen HB-sized P90. The Ozark reso is a marginal case: one lipstick single-coil at the neck, plus an internal transducer which may or may not (depending on your interpretation of these things) qualify as a pickup.

• Members

Single Pick up guitars make me anxious. I just want to put another one in the neck position. I had a white Kramer Focus and Red Peavey Nitro with a single bridge PU. All I wanted to do, was put another one in the neck position. I bought them in my 80's hair band days. Both were nice guitars, but I had to get rid of them. This thread brings back memories though.

• Members

Yes, it is a budget guitar. And no, it doesn't have the desirable gold foil pickup. But it's still my #1 Go2 guitar that gets played every day. Very light overall weight and a great feeling neck + simple low output pickup. I never realized how enjoyable simplicity was until I got this Stratotone.

100_0309_cr.jpg

Archived