rocktropolis.net - a better soundclick

aenemated

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
i really like the work uve put into it i bet there are a lot of assholes who would make us pay for that kinda thing
:lol:

ain't nothing wrong with getting paid for that kinda work....

Trent's just a good guy is all.....but everyone thinks software/media should be free for some reason.....

• Members

i believe in free distribution of information. that's what the internet's supposed to be about.

Is there an easy way to browse my I tunes library for uploads or do they have to be found in a different file on my computer?

And "I agree not to {censored} around" :lol::lol:

• Members

Can I have invite???

Also since you are asking... Maybe for Version 2.0 -

Suppose I like snorkledick39's and douchebagmilo's music a lot. Can I have the opportunity to select up to n artists, and stream their {censored} randomly to my jukebox so I can rock out to them? Sort of a Pandora feature that I don't think exists in Soundclick.

Anyhoo, cool for you to do this Trent..

• Members

Can I have invite???

Also since you are asking... Maybe for Version 2.0 -

Suppose I like snorkledick39's and douchebagmilo's music a lot. Can I have the opportunity to select up to n artists, and stream their {censored} randomly to my jukebox so I can rock out to them? Sort of a Pandora feature that I don't think exists in Soundclick.

Anyhoo, cool for you to do this Trent..

Yeah, Trent, by the way, Thank you.:thu:

• Members

that's precisely a feature i have in my list of notes and {censored} - being able to assemble a "playlist" of sorts.

great minds clearly think alike!

overall, i want the player to be the central feature of this - lots of rad options to make it something people WANT to go to. things like, build a random playlist from everything on the site; or maybe just stuff sorted as "rock." kinda like a rocktropolis radio station.

just stuff like that.

one thing i don't want, though, is comments, discussions, etc. cuz as we all know, discussions on the internet generally wind up with people calling each other assholes. plenty of other places for that. :)

that said, clients are driving me damned insane today. all i wanna do is work on this! i thought it was a holiday, wtf?!

• Members

Thanks Trent! I got an original (never put on Soundclick) uploaded. I found the MP3 version of "Jimbalaya" on my computer labelled "Brandenburg Concerto". I think all the MP3s I converted from .wav files from my Tascam are labelled "Brandenburg Concerto" on my hard drive.

I'm such a Luddite, it's amazing I could find and upload it.:facepalm:

Suppose I like snorkledick39's and douchebagmilo's music a lot. Can I have the opportunity to select up to n artists, and stream their {censored} randomly to my jukebox so I can rock out to them?

er....thanks...I think?:poke: :wave:

• Members

awright, sonsabitches - finally put down stupid client work for today (not like any of those slack bastards were actually doing anything but forwarding emails to me anyway; goddamn holidays) and added a super simple mini player that appears in the table listing on your channel as well as in your channel manager.

nothin fancy - this one's just the bare bones one. the jukebox player is going to be the real badass.

that said, i think ... docjeffrey was the last invite i added last night, so i'll go back and add all yall since now.

Archived