• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Your stuff is always top notch trent
:thu:

only a true bad ass makes a pinata smashing game

pinata smashing game??

this i gotta see!!!!!1

ps.....great work on the site Trent!!!!!! now I gotta learn a bit about recording and making mp3's.......all i've done is vids that are avi......

• Members

thanks dude.

i should have the time over the next day or two to really wrap it up and get the important {censored} down - the players. that's my #1 issue with soundclick - that player is {censored}ing garbage. for a handful of reasons. i want to make the player for this TIGHT.

also, i saw a couple non-US folks have signed up, which i guess i should have taken into account. that doesn't work with my current zip code db - those zip/postal codes just aren't in it, unfortunately. so i gotta figure out something for that to determine location. not a huge deal, but something i'd like to fix.

I'll take an invite as well, Trent. Very cool project by the way, and much nicer looking then soundclick.

added!

• Members

actually, you'd fall under the "wrong" part, as yours does not exist.

but it does now. have at it again!

fwiw - these sorta "manually" created invites are kinda anti-the-invite-system i built where you actually request them from the site. so any weirdness can be attributed to that.

Archived