No announcement yet.

Telecaster Love-Fest

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys all suck ass juice!

I spent over $400 yesterday and haven't even ordered the pickguard and pups yet.
    Got this from GFS solid ash(several pieces, but solid) all black hardware including Gotoh locking tuners tusq nut and a wormoth tele neck quartersawn maple and ebony with 6150 ss frets.
    Great Deals

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Damn son! Not only are you a master dealer, I also crown you king of the multiquote!

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
    SG ARMY: pfc, res.
    Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

• Holy ****************!
      I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet.I.K.F.C.E.S.C.Potato SocietySAWG

Comment

• Then the musiciansfriend catalog has no idea what it's talking about. Damn them, because the way you describe it actually makes me want it now.

I remembered that I have an old Fender Frontline mag from '97 with an interview with Merle Haggard and his sig model had just been shown at NAMM. In the article it's described as a set neck, but I've seen several and they've all been neck-thru. If you look at the pic of Csapo's, you can see the block of maple at the tail end.

D
        '99 Parker Fly Classic'06 Gibson ES335 Dot'01 Fender MIM Std Strat (w/ Lollars)'03 Gretsch 6118-120T'91 Fender Deluxe Strat Plus'90 Fender Custom Shop Setneck Tele'07 Xaviere XV-600'10 Dreamcaster'92 Gibson J150Fender Evil TwinFender Pro Jr.and a bunch o' other crap...

Comment

• Comment

• I've had some others, only one I have right now- Ame. Std.

Love the Tele and of course the '74 phaser.
            Look away, I'm hideous.

Comment

• My humble little alder-bodied Squier Affinity Tele in Butterscotch Blonde....

"Rock n Roll is a feeling!" - Edward Van Halen

Comment

• Love the Tele and of course the '74 phaser.
                Yours ain't too shabby either
                Good deals http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...1#post45270390

YoutubeJams http://www.youtube.com/user/sixblade...4?feature=mhee

Comment

• yeah it's been done before, but i don't care...

show off your Telecasters!!!

my agave blue MIM

That's gotta be the first blue color on a Fender that I didn't like. I hate that color it's ugly

Comment

• That's gotta be the first blue color on a Fender that I didn't like. I hate that color it's ugly

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song/Jealousy/3342738
                    GUITARS
                    1991 Telecaster Plus with Tremelo (Modified)
                    1988 Gibson Showcase Edition Les Paul BLK/SILV
                    2007 Sunburst Flame Top Gibson Les Paul Standard
                    2012 Fender FSR Blacktop Ash Telecaster Sunset Orange/Gold

AMPS
                    Orange TH30, Marshall DSL40C

Effects
                    Fulltone CF-1, Moollon Apuarius(Delay), Carl Martin PlexiTone 2, Carl Martin AC-Tone 2, Dunlop chrome Wah,

Cabinet
                    Marshall JCM 1960B 4x12

Comment

• My humble little alder-bodied Squier Affinity Tele in Butterscotch Blonde....

Very Nice.............I'm surprised it took so long for one to pop up in this thread

I've got two of these, one is stock and the other is modded beyond recognition.

I'm still amazed at what great guitars these are, every time I pick one up.
                      good transactions with dcindc, mindriot, 98 les paul, drawdeep and jelloman

Comment

• Very Nice.............I'm surprised it took so long for one to pop up in this thread

I'm still amazed at what a great guitars these are, every time I pick one up.

I can't imagine anyone not owning one. I paid $169 for mine three years ago and it has been the best guitar for the $$$ I've ever laid my hands on.

It may have "Squier" on the headstock, but it's a Telecaster in ever way.

One of the smartest purchases I've ever made.
                        "Rock n Roll is a feeling!" - Edward Van Halen

Comment

• This one's not mine....I believe it belongs to someone here, though.

Saved it from a similar thread awhile ago............I really like the look of the strat pickguard on this Tele

good transactions with dcindc, mindriot, 98 les paul, drawdeep and jelloman

Comment

• That's gotta be the first blue color on a Fender that I didn't like. I hate that color it's ugly

Listen to you. You act like I went to where you work and knocked the dick outta your mouth. For future reference, if I want any **************** out of you I'll squeeze your head. Begone pest.
                            Equiperate EMGers club
                            Proud member of the Squier Army
                            HCEG Geezer Brigade Trooper #352

HCEG PLATINUM TRADER

Zemmyfest II
                            October 8, 2011

Originally Posted by The Pope

Obama is conservative...got anything else?

Comment

He just doesn't like it because it's not made out of pure asshatium...
                              Reverse Spam:
                              65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue

Originally Posted by diceman1000

i'll admit, i'm prejudice... prejudice against ****************ing stupid people...

Comment

• Not mine but one I'll have someday,

HCGB #77

Member,
                                Squier Army
                                Rickenbacker Squadron
                                Gretsch Gang
                                Epiphone Empire

"I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will probably whip the guy with 20 notes." - Les Paul, 2002

Comment

Working...
                                X