Telecaster Love-Fest

Zemmy

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn you! The one that got away. Love that Gibson Mini

Dan told me you kind of missed this one Brian. At least it's still close to home. I'll treat her good. I promise. I thought it looked like a Gibson Mini, do you remember what the bridge PU is? it seems to have a lot of meat, which I love.

• Members

Dan told me you kind of missed this one Brian. At least it's still close to home. I'll treat her good. I promise. I thought it looked like a Gibson Mini, do you remember what the bridge PU is? it seems to have a lot of meat, which I love.

Gibson makes the only Mini's I like. Too bad they are not potted though.

I THINK, I have a Hot 60's GFS pickup in there believe it or not. I love that pickup and they are cheap as hell.

I sold that because I mainly play my black Tele, but that one I loved the look and sound of.

• Members

Gibson makes the only Mini's I like. Too bad they are not potted though.

I THINK, I have a Hot 60's GFS pickup in there believe it or not. I love that pickup and they are cheap as hell.

I sold that because I mainly play my black Tele, but that one I loved the look and sound of.

I figured it was GFS with the red and black cloth covered wires, I used them in my silver strat for the neck and middle- definitely great pickups. I was figuring I'd need to put something with a little more grunt in the bridge of the tele but was pleasantly surprised when I brought it home and plugged in.

I totally get your love for your black one. Still the coolest tele ever in my book

• Members

Whut d'hail ... here's the ol' MIJ JD Tele again, modded with BareKnuckle PUs (Yardbird bridge, Irish Tour neck) and Montana Leathers 'guard.

I didn't think PGs like that were allowed outside of redneck bars in Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas! Gotta say it looks pretty cool to this Yankee.

Archived