X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 11-15-10

Welcome to the spam thread.

[COLOR="Red"]Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN.

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

WTB

EHX : Deluxe Memory Boy

Sonic Research : Turbo Tuner

Comment

SIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
        Sell me you Big Box DMM!!!

Good Deals: Manchester, spacecaptain21, jkokura, baybruin, robjrussel, itsallinmyh3ad, KingdomGuitar, Fart Murphy, craigory45, roaring20's

Comment

Looking to sell some stuff to pay for a recent musical purchase.

First I have an old school Huckleberry Fuzz. I really love this thing with guitar. Unfortunately I'm primarily a bass player so it isn't on the board. I've had it for several years now, not looking forward to letting it go, $90 shipped.

Just saw those dots in the picture, they aren't on the pedal, this one is pretty much pristine.

Second I have a Boss BF-2. MIJ green label. The label isn't on the back anymore, it got lost somewhere, but it is MIJ. Love the Flange this thing gives, but I got a Modulator to handle all the modulation needs on my board as a space saver. I like this better for flange then that, but it's a space thing. $40 shipped.

Feel free to PM offers, I need some cash to make up for some other recent purchases.
          Great Transactions With:
          gproud5150
          theinTIMidator
          TheLemon
          SunTired

Comment

FS/T:

Boss PS-3. no box, no papers. some scratches and chips, (i had this put away, and while i thought i remembered it having velcro on the label, however i just pulled it back out and there is no velcro, but also no label). $SOLD.

4ms Tremulous Lune. Orange. Beat up. sticky pots. no box, no papers. $60.

EHX Memory Boy. Box and Papers, and Power supply. Mint shape. $75

Whammy IV. Box, no papers, with PS. some paint missing on side of treadle, good shape. $115

Phase 90. No box, no papers. good shape, minor scratches only. C11, C12 and R28 mods. $60

Boss CS-3. No box, no papers. chips and scratches. $35

prices do not include shipping or paypal. Only trades interested are SHO, HOG, Timmy or toward a Jag/Mustang/Dot. (with cash on my end when necessary.) Pictures soon/on request.
            Good Deals with: slashfacepalm; kha02a; Dr. Pain-MD; big ups to fever606 for getting the pedal out super quick!; jacobhf; AnderMocs; OMTierra; TomVanDeven

Originally Posted by seifukusha

i always get the noobs who want to smart off thinking theyre better than the ****************ING GTRST FROM A WORLDWIDE KNOWN BAND WITH A ****************ING 250+ PEDAL HISTORY AND 9 YEARS HERE. YOU WISH YOUR PEDALBOARD COULD BE AS COOL AS THE **************** THAT PROPS UP MY TV! ****************ERQ

Comment

All prices include shipping and Paypal, willing to talk if you would rather pay some other way.

JMK Mini Clone - SOLD
              EH Small Clone clone. With fricken Star Wars graphics. Sounds awesome, some paint chips, fuzzy velcro on bottom.

Native Instruments Komplete 5 - SOLD
              This is basically everything in Komplete 7 minus the revs of Battery and Guitar Rig from v3 to v4, for less than half the price. Or, buy this and upgrade to K7 for $199 and still come out ahead!

Comment

Selling my small box Monsterpiece Classic to fund a new Ge from Duder. Sounds amazing, velcro applied, some clearcoat has come off the bottom where the velcro strips go, price reflects this. 65 shipped/Paypal'd to ConUs.

==SOLD==PT-2 with soft case==SOLD==

Comment

Trades Only at the moment

Basically brand spanking new Indy Custom, Limited Run T-Style. Mini-bucker in the neck, single coil bridge, Maple board, chrome hardware and a classic seafoam green finish with an aged white pg. Pretty guitar that plays like a dream. Im just not a tele guy, so this has to go.

Im looking for a mid-level SG or LP. Agile, Epi, Dean (Soltero only), LTD (Viper or EC). Nothing pointy, no floyds. I'd also consider deals for pedals, monitors, mics, ect. PM me with offers!

Originally Posted by MrNixon

Its like a sybian for electric guitars.

Ive had good deals with the following people(your results may vary):
                  Djfrank, mibeaulieu, negative theory, bluesthug, chad-ro, Somedayrockstar, jango22, grayeyes777, downer01, Uberthrall, solewheelin, apoxacilin, somestarrynight, The_Snake_King, Soholounge, iamthearm, Jnichols2727

Comment

Sig
                    Cathedral Bells
                    Ten and Six

Guitar: '78 Electra Omega Les Paul
                    Effects: EHX HOG, Digitech Timebender,
                    EHX Stereo Clone Theory, Mooer Pitchbox,
                    Crybaby Classic, EQD Rainbow Machine,
                    Line 6 DL4, T1M Mini-Stutta, Ernie Ball VP Jr.
                    Amp: Fender Tweed Blues Jr. NOS

Comment

Reserved.

I don't want to buy or sell anything but wanted to post in this thread.
                      Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Empress Vintage Modified Superdelay $400

[COLOR="blue"]Catalinbread WIIO v.1 #23/100 $150

[COLOR="Blue"]Empress trem. #35 $200

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]im going to go ahead and list it so you can see it, but I'm about to send it to empress to have the tap switch replaced. As soon as its back i'll send it to anyone who decides to buy it.

Comment

I waited almost a year, I paid, I played it....it's everything they say it is, and more. But I miss my Silverkiss, and I have a Timmy on the way. So, up for grabs is my mint Tim - new in box, played literally for less than 3 hours. I'll take $235 shipped and paypal'd, and I value the trade at $260. This is one of the first V2 models from Paul's bench - I literally just got it two weeks ago.

TRADES: Catalinbread Silver Kiss, Timmy + cash, Xotic RC, Nova Repeater....try me!

Pics up in a moment.
                          Ah, Dickhammer.

HAPPY DEALS: chad_sux, bmxman37, onwingsoflead, dogbone94, FrontEndLoader, many others.....

GEAR
                          Line 6 DT25
                          Line 6 HD500
                          First Act Custom Shop Lola
                          PRS 20th SC

Comment

[COLOR="Black"]Got'd
                            Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
                            Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Boss DD-6 - comes with box, manual, velcro make offer

Digitech FS300 Footswitch w/ box and cable $30or trade me your peep (plug or pedal)

Boss NS-2 - 2 knobs are different, some paint scratches, velcro. works perfectly $40

Rocktron Hush Super C noise reduction - rackmount, great shape, with power supply - $80 - pic coming soon

Marshall JCM DSL 200 100 watt head - $600 and we split shipping

Digitech PDS 20/20 Multiplay w/ box, warranty card, and battery cover. Has velcro - $110

Digitech PDS 2000 w/ velcro, battery cover. Hold switch is a little iffy sometimes but the delays on / off switch works perfectly. make offer

DOD FX65 Chorus - missing battery cover, has velcro - make offer.

FEELER SPAM:
                              Possibly up for trading my PS-3. Make me some sweet offers.

PM me for more pics. Most everything comes with the original box. I'm open for trade offers or prices. Mainly interested in Malekko E600, Musket, Swollen Pickle, any smaller pedals.... delays, and synthy ringmod filter stuff... whatever, just try me. Everything is shipped USPS w/ delivery confirmation and insurance. Continental U.S. only unless you pay the shipping difference.
                              http://deadhandcollective.blogspot.com - my band
                              http://divinemotherrecordings.com -my label
                              http://divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
                              http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...l=1#post425143 99 - good deals

Comment

Working...
                              X