Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to have 1 METAL axe, what would it be?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

Probably something along these lines:

Dennis has/had one like this, I think:

Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
      Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

I totally forgot about my swank love affair with BC Rich
        Post Modern Southern Sonic Prepared Concrete Annihilation.

Comment

ESP Horizon. I had a few killer ones in the past when I worked for ESP, but my metal phase is over and done with.
          part-time printmaker, full-time superhero || joneallen.com | kickstarter project

Comment

ESP Horizon. I had a few killer ones in the past when I worked for ESP, but my metal phase is over and done with.

I've always wanted a horizon, mainly due to my Page hamilton following. but the newest ones with the fixed bridge look pretty bad ass

Comment

^ I had the See-Thru Black (quilt-top) model of the NTII, and a sweet BMF Custom run. Amazing, quality guitars.
              part-time printmaker, full-time superhero || joneallen.com | kickstarter project

Comment

^ I had the See-Thru Black (quilt-top) model of the NTII, and a sweet BMF Custom run. Amazing, quality guitars.

i forgot it was you that worked for them, i remember someone around here did. They seem like a really cool company. I've been reading good reviews on their worn vintage stuff from the ltd side.

Comment

THAT AND THE VATICAN (MY BAND)

Comment

Probably something along these lines:

Dennis has/had one like this, I think:

See my post above.
                    http://deadhandcollective.blogspot.com - my band
                    http://divinemotherrecordings.com -my label
                    http://divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
                    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...l=1#post425143 99 - good deals

Comment

i forgot it was you that worked for them, i remember someone around here did. They seem like a really cool company. I've been reading good reviews on their worn vintage stuff from the ltd side.

Yea, I was able to get the models available overseas- which were much cooler than the U.S. models. Great company indeed! Some days I miss them, but then I remember how much money I actually invested in them and how I enjoy my Classic MIM Fenders much more.

Comment

this thing is amazing
                        my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

S-470 stained oil.

I still regret not buying the one I had on 'permanent'* loan

*lasted 12months after I was given the option to buy it. It was fabo.
                          retired.

Comment

I already own it.
                            DCC Engineering. Custom Cabs and Effects.

Originally Posted by -Assy-

Okay I summed up this entire thread in three posts. Let's go home and beat our children.

Comment

I'm not a metal guitarist but I am inches away from hitting one of these with a neck pup included:

Chain: Fuzz Factory -> Screwdriver -> Mayo -> Humming Bird -> PS-3 -> TU-2 ->Lo-Fi Loop Junky -> Moog MF-104z-> El Capistan -> Eventide TimeFactor -> Rang III
                              Guitars: Bastin Sport, Fender CS Strat, '79 Aria TS-600, Dano Baritone.

Comment

Yea, I was able to get the models available overseas- which were much cooler than the U.S. models. Great company indeed! Some days I miss them, but then I remember how much money I actually invested in them and how I enjoy my Classic MIM Fenders much more.

i find that to be the case with myself. no matter how many guitars i go through, i find myself always going back to a vintage style fender, (usually MIM as i'm not rich)

i've been eyeing the american 72 tele custom reissue.

Comment

Working...
                                X