If you had to have 1 METAL axe, what would it be?

dZjupp

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yea, I was able to get the models available overseas- which were much cooler than the U.S. models. Great company indeed! Some days I miss them, but then I remember how much money I actually invested in them and how I enjoy my Classic MIM Fenders much more.
:lol:

i find that to be the case with myself. no matter how many guitars i go through, i find myself always going back to a vintage style fender, (usually MIM as i'm not rich)

i've been eyeing the american 72 tele custom reissue.

• Members

sometimes i have that urge to slay, i think i would want one of the following:

DV016_Jpg_Large_516229.730_graphic.jpg

DV016_Jpg_Large_520329.909_black-gold-ps

DV016_Jpg_Large_424034.088_metallic_silv

That Dean explorer actualy looks alright to me. Have they finally moved on from those horrible huge headstocks?

Never liked King V's, but have always liked the Rhoads body style. I have a Jackson RR3, same body style as the one above, minus all the gold. This one, only with chrome pup rings:

jack2.jpg

Have some 8-string gas now. Thanks a lot, {censored}ers.

• Members

I already technically have one - Ibanez RG - though I don't set it up like most metal players seem to (high-ish action, 11s), and don't play metal on it.

I have to say that an EBMM Petrucci model would be a nice pick, though. I'd probably go for the 7...

JohnPetrucci_7stg-Pearl%20RedBurst-F2358

Or maybe an Explorer/similar. Though I'd probably look like an idiot playing one. :lol:

• Members

The styling on those Petrucci guitars is pure dullsville.

Works for me... :idk:

It isn't my favourite superstrat design by any stretch (I think that would have to be the Suhr Modern), but it's a nice take without being overly pointy. I like the headstock too.

Archived