• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Cool Man! Love Rickenbacker stuff!

Comment

nice one

Comment

this could start a bad obsession.
        Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

There goes the moog collection.

Great score Matt!

Originally Posted by IRG:
          "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

clever salesman
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

That Ric is hot. One day I will own one, but that day is probably very far off.
              Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

the hair styling is a cover for black tar sales isn't it?
                good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                soundcloud
                facebook

Comment

i was sitting here goin, 'omygaw omygaw' when i started scrolling down over the pics. totally jelly.

Comment

can we get some non hipster/emo photos of the guitar?

Comment

You got Bokeh for free?

lol

Does not look natural.

Comment

Oh sorry if a 50mm 1.4 on a Nikon D80 constitutes hipster. Next time I'll take pics on an iPhone.
                        Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Oh sorry if a 50mm 1.4 on a Nikon D80 constitutes hipster. Next time I'll take pics on an iPhone.

its the depth of field that is your problem. just set the aperture to like 4.8 or something
                          Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

can we get some non hipster/emo photos of the guitar?

good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                            soundcloud
                            facebook

Comment

its the depth of field that is your problem. just set the aperture to like 4.8 or something

Look homie I don't set the aperture, I just take a damn photo of a guitar to make you jokers wet, then I get back to playing it,

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Look homie I don't set the aperture, I just take a damn photo of a guitar to make you jokers wet, then I get back to playing it,

if batman finds out i'm the joker because of you you're gonna be in some serious **************** pal
                                Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X