Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite looping pedal?

What is it? Any particular reason why you like the one you do?

I want to buy one at some point, but not really sure what I need/want in one.

Pics, 'cuz life is useless without them:

JamMan Stereo (JML2), love it

- Footswitches to go through recorded loops.
    - Stereo (2 Channels).
    - Ability to store loops to a SD memory card.

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      {www.dronecloud.org}
      {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

LFLJ - very small footprint and the eq/filtering is nice. It doesn't do much, but I like the limitation. There's nothing quite like the vibrato on it either (although I rarely use it).
        Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
        with sense of hearing. As if that tone
        outstripping us on every side
        were space maturing.

Comment

I just use a DD-20. Very basic. Nothing too fancy.
          PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.

"With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye." MES

Originally Posted by zero=infinity

I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.

I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??

I want this to make national news.

Comment

I've always been interested in the gigadelay. Might have to check it out.

Has that even been built yet?oke:

Comment

Akai Headrush 2. Crazy simple to use, sounds great, and includes two highly underrated delay modes.

Comment

Akai Headrush 2. Crazy simple to use, sounds great, and includes two highly underrated delay modes.

one of us. One of us.
                Originally Posted by neatobassman

Know what's worse than a bad singer. A singer that sounds like a bad singer. Now replace bad singer with Ben Gibbard.

Great deals with: plawren53202, Jake.Lind, sh333

Comment

Has that even been built yet?oke:

also, Headrush for the most easy to use, simple, looping. EHX 2880 for the multitrack looping with level controls, reverse, pitch changing, stereo panning etc. although the 2880 can only save the one loop, which is a shame.
                  Youtube Pedal Vids
                  For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
                  ToneFactor Nebular - £40
                  Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
                  Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

EHX 16 Sec. Digital Delay. Dead simple to use.
                    —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

Some people dislike that you have to hold down while looping, but I have NEVER had any timing problems with this like I do with the click in - click out loopers.

Comment

Boss RC20XL is a standard and an institution in my book. But would love to work with a Boomerang 3 ofc.

Comment

yep.
                          Originally Posted by Zappa74

last time I was in vegas, a friend of mine paid a whore $600. she slapped him when he tried to put his finger in her butt and he blacked out before she could give him anything more than a handjob.

My bands: http://aldorainedoom.bandcamp.com
                          http://www.facebook.com/lrrrpunk

FS: Lightfoot Laps Goatkeeper

Comment

2 ZVEX LFLJ - because I think they have a unique sound.
                            ... puppets jerking on their strings ...

Comment

if i had the money i'd spring for a Boomerang III for sure.

m9 looper is great, but clearly not an option if you don't need the rest of the effects though

currently i've got an RC-20xl too and it does everything I need
                              YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Working...
                              X