No announcement yet.

READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-12-12

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Wilson Freaker Wah #15

Condition is good, only negative is that one of the screws has broken off in the pedal. I haven't had any issue with this on a pedalboard.

Works great for guitar and bass.
    Once you get the hang of it, it's one of the most flexible wahs out there.

$130 Shipped in the 48 states.
    good deals with: nearly everyone.
    Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

For Sale is my Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster Multi-Effects Unit. Housed in a ABS utility box (Pictured) the Metasonix KV-100 has all the insane sounds imaginable! My KV-100 is in near mint condition. $799.

The Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster contains the following:

Five real new-old-stock VACUUM TUBES. the basic preamp stage of our TM-7 Scrotum Smasher, driving: - the waveshaping (pulser) and ring modulation functions of our TM-1, minus the ring-modulator carrier oscillator, which then drives; a VCO derived from our TM-3 (it is NOT intended for use as a synthesizer pitch source, only as a special effect for signal degradation), leading to; an all-new wide-sweeping bandpass filter, with envelope filter function plus wah capability (external pedal); plus an envelope follower, which also makes a gate signal; and a noise gate on the output, which is always active and is driven by said gate signal.

Plus relay-based true bypass for the main circuit, plus relay controlled activation of the VCO and pulser. Controllable with manual switches or external Fender-type amp footswitches. Plus plenty of processing inputs and outputs for control voltages. No MIDI.

Only 8 knobs allow for vast ranges of distortion and effects, Yes, you can plug your guitar into it, Yes, you can plug line-level sources into it. Yes you can run the output to a guitar amp or any mixer. Yes, all the inputs and outputs are compatible with modular synthesizers.

Specifications: Audio input accepts unbalanced guitar, microphone or line signals. Output 600 ohms unbalanced. 1/4" jacks for all I/O. Extra inputs: carrier audio input for ring modulator, CV inputs for VCO pitch and filter sweep. Extra outputs: envelope CV out, VCO waveform out, pulser waveform out. Frequency response: yes. Distortion: yee-haw. Filter sweep range: <100Hz to >12 kHz. Enclosed in rugged, moisture-resistant ABS utility box with hinged lid, carrying handle and latch. Size with lid closed 12.25"x7.4"x6.5" (314mmx186mmx168mm), weight (minus AC adapter) approx 2 lbs (1.4 kg). Power: 12 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 amps. Uses Jameco 167151 AC adapter for power in 120v countries. Power inlet: 2.1mm coaxial jack. Unit ships with AC adapter for USA. Note: On/Off buttons in picture have been replaced with On/Off rocker switches.

Listen to the sounds!
      http://www.metasonix.com/index.php/kv-100

Contact Chuck by Email: stompboxman@aol.com
      or Phone 714-738-7976
      StompboxMan.com
      Pedals, Amps, Keyboards and Accessories

Comment

Looking for the EQD HoofReaper (two in one) or the standard Hoof, but would prefer the HoofReaper....

Comment

buy my stuffz on teh evilbay plz

digitech rp300a multieffects unit http://www.ebay.com/itm/330748446778?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649
          ehx ring thing http://www.ebay.com/itm/330748453201?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649
          behringer us600 pitch shifter/harmonist http://www.ebay.com/itm/330748456708?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

and my friend WTB a $250 M9, help! Thanks y'all.
          Good Deals
          DRGUN, SmallEQ, roaring20's (A+ trader), SmoothOcean, Used666 (A+ trader & builder), gorebuc, johnnyunitas, homestar_kevin, thesockmonster (A+ trader), TomCray, jdpkeeper, airoz, Urinate Forever (A+ Trader), blanketblanket

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

the band list is a virtual whos who of who gives a ****************.

Comment

Working...
          X