READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-12-12

• Members

SD Screamin Demon trembucker and Alnico II Pro neck set $90 shipped.

SHO Clone, no LED. Crackle? OK! $50 shipped

e3089e03.jpg

Bit out there, but have these PS3 games for sale. All are new and in the plastic. I just really don't have time to play them with my current backlog. Will sell for whatever GameStop is listing for USED or trade for Arkham City + cash! (Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, MLB 2K10, MLB 10 The Show)

746f1e5e.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

7370332090_48358eb02f_z.jpg

PURGIN by Pumpkin Pieces, on Flickr

All thats left:

Devi Ever Aenima - $85 paypal/shipped. relic'd by Devi to mock Sansamp relic. Has a gain switch that switches between normal Aenima high gain noise, to a lower gain distortion. Texture knob works in reverse. Fuck what your band mates say.

Trades welcome.

PM me with offers, questions, paypal address, etc.

-Jared

• Members

$95 + shipping

DIPLOMAT DTM-1 Wah Multieffect.. Dinosaur.. What?

THIS!

photo1.jpg

(more pics in spoiler)

It's a pretty cool three-in-one effect. I honestly can't find much info about it, so here is what I've gathered from playing around with it.

The main effect is a wah.. pretty straight forward wah, sounds and operates very similar to your normal dunlop wah.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! One side is a pretty raunchy distortion.. not my favorite effect, but I don't use distortion pedals to begin with. I had a DS1 a while back, but it doesn't sound too much like that. The cool part is an analog chorus. The effect has an MN3207 inside to create the chorus effect.

Each effect is foot switchable and independent of each other, and also individual LED indicators. It's a solid enclosure, the die-cast type like the dunlop wahs, not plastic. It comes in the original box, instructions, unfilled warranty card, and even the receipt from GOD OF THUNDER INC, Ft Lauderdale, FL. The card was swiped for $498.19, so either you are getting a great deal here, or he bought some other stuff PM or email me at mtheld@ucdavis.edu if you are interested.

Thanks.

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo21.jpg

photo31.jpg

Also, looking at doing a small run of Ibanez Standard Fuzz clones... PM me for interest.

• Members

I have the following pedals for sale/trade.

Catalinbread Semaphore (has box/velcro) $120

catalinbread_semaphore_002.jpg

Also have this vintage Ibanez Wau Wau Standard $140

912d74549fb411e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

This is a custom made T1M expression pedal, photo sensitive style!

The foot switch works as a momentary expression pedal, so off would be heel down, and when you step on it it would be toe down.

The toggle on the side switches between the photo eye and the momentary switch.

I have tested this with boss and electro harmonix pedals, and it works with both.

40$

$(KGrHqVHJC8E92k!1L,3BPo!sVeQww~~48_20.J

Trade interests include (but not limited to) -

Fuzz

Overdrive

Microphones

Delay

Reverb (springy!!)

12" speakers in good shape (8ohm)

try me with a trade offer!

• Members

I want your Timefactor. I've got some pedals for sale / trade in my sig. Make me a cash or trade offer.

MXR Phase 90 w/ box (has blue led though) $50

IMAG0764.jpg

Malekko E600d w/ box make offer

IMAG0734.jpg

Boss OC2 $50

2012-05-21_09-46-22_298.jpg

Emperor 2x12 w/ Weber 65s 16 ohm. White with black and silver grill cloth. Some scratches, mostly on top of cab. $525 shipped

IMG_0109.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 - comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $250 shipped.

100_0493.jpg

100_0824-2.jpg

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed.

IMG_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $6 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06_07-31-02_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

• Members

8fe49723.jpg

*Big Box Mellowtone Wolf Computer. From low gain fuzz to rediculous oscilating noise... Has my favorite settings sharpied on the screen printed graphics, unfortunately... Velcroed already... No box... Pm me your email and ill send a pic... $110 shipped and paypaled...*

15116ff9.jpg

Death by Audio Fuzz War - Old skool painted as opposed to screen printed... Fantastic fuzz... Like new with box... Played maybe a grand total of 3 minutes... Just not my style $130 shipped and paypal'd

WTT for a Holy Grail Nano or another EHX reverb

• Members

Crybaby Classic Wah- $70 shipped

-Like new Dunlop wah pedal, with Fasel, and true bypass

dunlop-cry-baby-classic-fasel-gcb-95-f-3

Gibson PAF humbucker- $60 shipped

-Bridge humbucker from early 90's Gibson ES-335

53574829-260x260-0-0_Gibson+Gibson+Burst

VoxCelestion 10" speaker - $35 shipped

-Mint condition VoxCelestion 10" speaker, 30 watts, 16 Ohms

wharfedale.JPG

I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.

• Members

Yo dudes.

FS/T: Some Pedals and Stuff

banjoandpedals006.jpg

Boss CS-3 - $55 shipped - Mint, no box. Compresses things in an adequate fashion.

EHX Holy Stain - $OLD - Mint, with box. Dirt/fuzz/clean, two useful reverbs, a vibrato and a pitch shifter. Lots of weird noises in this one, and true bypass to boot.

banjoandpedals007.jpg

Boss DD-3 - $80 shipped - Mint, no box. Makes echo sounds, not sure what the whole 'delay' thing is about.

EHX Holy Grail Nano - $100 shipped - Mint w/ box and power supply. Been dragging my feet on selling this one, but bills need to be paid and stuff.

Danelectro DC-3 - $300 shipped CONUS

DanelectrosMelodyMakerMandolin012.jpg

Up next on the block is my Danelectro DC-3, finished in a beautiful sparkle teal/blue-green. Hardly something you could call subtle, but it sure looks good under the stage lights. Either way, the hollow body is very light and resonant at 6.29 lbs, and the pickups and 7-way switching allow for all kinds of sounds - cop any tone from Strat to Tele to classic Danelectro twang. Unlike lesser models, this one comes factory stock with an upgraded six-saddle bridge and Gotoh tuners. The guitar plays excellent, of course, and is currently strung with a .011 gauge set of flatwound D'Addarios. Comes with a gig bag as well; the whole package is mint, save for one 1/4" crack in the pickguard. More photos here.

FS: Gibson All American II - $440 shipped CONUS

GibsonAllAmericanII004.jpg

And, of course, you can see more pictures here.

Up next is my Gibson All American II. It's a '94 model, near as I can tell, and a truly dynamite guitar. These are pretty uncommon and admittedly kind of funky, but whether you're into offbeat Gibsons or just want a quality guitar at a bargain price, I have a feeling this one's going to make its next owner very happy.

As you can see, it has its fair share of nicks and dings - all pictured - but the bones of the guitar are rock solid. Plays great with a fresh setup and strings; no sharp fret ends, no fret wear, no buzzes or rattles, and the trem holds tune like a rock. Plus, it sounds like a really big, really angry Telecaster; I'd say it even gets into Junior territory. :)

Anyway, that's about it for the schtick. Prices are OBO within reason, and while I'll consider trades, cash is indeed king. I'm glad to answer any questions, provide more pictures, give references or a phone number, pretty much anything to put a potential buyer at ease. Just feel free to message me, and we'll go from there. Thanks for looking!

Jason

• Members

Digitech Whammy DT- comes with box, docs. And power supply $205 shipped/PayPal

Blakemore Effects Mustang- comes with box & docs. $115 shipped/PayPal

ThunderTomate Analog Chorus- one of the best choruses I ever used $85 shipped/PayPal

Malekko Effects Omnicron Chorus- cool but not my thing $115 shipped/PayPal

c4bc01ef.jpg

• Members

Hate to let go of these things, but cash is crucial at this moment. All prices pp'd and shipped to US

Midfi Standard Pitch Pirate. Pretty close to mint condition, although I velcro'd it when I got it (fuzzy side). Sounds amazing, just not getting much use at the moment. $175

f96ce4ff.jpg

Loooper.com Micro ABY. This has never been used. I ordered it, then by the time it got here, realized I didn't really need it.:facepalm: A great space saver though. $50

8c465a91.jpg

Not really looking for trades, as the cash is needed, but I might be persuaded for one of the following:

-Omicron Vibrato plus cash

-Pedaltrain PT-2 w/ hardcase

-Ekko 616 plus cash

-Presonus Firestudio Project plus cash from me

• Members

~~FOR SALE / NO TRADES~~

WREN & CUFF BOX OF WAR --> like new condition with original box and all paperwork. Low serial number too if that's you're thing. $175 shipped to the lower 48.

BoxofWar.png

INTERFAX HP-1 HARMONIC PERCOLATOR --> brand new Chuck Collins repro. $190 shipped to the lower 48

48653f80b0295_68348n.jpg

NOCTURNE EFFECTS EL SELTZERADO FUZZ DE LOS MUERTOS --> one of Tavo's latest creations. It closely resembles a well-tweaked Mosrite Fuzzrite or even a Maestro Fuzz_Tone; easily nails just about any Biker/Spaghetti Western tone you can think up. New and unused with original box, paperwork, bandanna, etc. $150 shipped to the lower 48.

seltzerado-home.jpg

MXR M-117 FLANGER RI --> 4-knob, grey reissue with original box, paperwork, and 18v adapter. $100 shipped to the lower 48

MXR_Flanger01FIN_049953e559_6136876f3f.j

CUSTOM AUDIO ELECTRONICS FREDDY FUZZ --> excellent condition. This is the version with the silk-printed graphics and red LED. Very similar to the Analogman Astrotone and borders on the edge of Distortion and Fuzz. $100 shipped to the lower 48

33092249.jpg

• Members

Frantone Hepcat $165

Big box version, where it all began. 9mm Center positive One Spot adapter included!

HepCat-1.jpg

There may be more on the way, we shall see!

Trade thoughts (+/- $) :

Mastery Bridge for my Jazzmaster

Lollar Charlie Christian tele neck pickup

1x10 or 1x12 cabinet

Analogman Peppermint

Pedaltrain Mini w/fuel tank mod

Skreddy Echo (Gold)

All pricing includes shipping via USPS to the CONUS, and reflects pricing via PayPal. Gift is very much appreciated but not necessary

• Members

Looking for a dam Sola Sound MKII Professional fuzz without the damn price? Well look no further :D

Zep fuzz tones abound in this classic 3 transistor Germanium circuit. Controls are simple - volume & fuzz. Oh, and there's a battery on/off mini-toggle switch.

Price is $160.00 shipped to USA/Canada (add $15 for intl shipping to other countries).

only trade I would take right now is a Voodoo Lab PP2

Thanks for looking :)

MKIIpro-806-001.jpg

• Members

All prices include shipping in the Con US. MESSAGE ME FOR PICS!

Green Russian Big Muff: Sounds KILLER, in GREAT shape, with ORIGINAL box! Has a hole between the input and output jacks that looks stock to me, but may or may not be. Yours for $270

Catalinbread CB30:AWESOME pedal in GREAT shape. Includes original box. GET KILLER VOX AC30 tones for only $115

Montgomery Appliances 219 Fuzz:Warm and fat tonebendery goodness--with variable midrange content! Crank the midrange control for thick heavy mids or back off for a a more scooped character when you want darker fuzz tones. Run the gain low and the volume high for hairy overdrive tones or crank the gain for long sustaining leads and fat riffs. Perfect middle ground between bright vintage Tonebender sounds and Darker Big Muff tones. Features four NOS silicon transistors and high quality components and construction throughout for durability and top notch sound quality.Hear MFG demo @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk0xk76Mx8s Yours for only $SOLD

RARE Digitech Pedalverb: Awesome shoegaze tones, IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND! Has a killer Hold function that works great on the Large Room settings (doesn't do much on the other ones), letting you build up dense walls of sound--hear it starting @ 5:13 here:

(not me/my ped in vid, btw). Uses an AC adapter only (not included). The faux battery door is missing, and there are 2 hold @ the bottom so you can secure 'er to your pedalboard. Yours for only $185

BSIAB II--made by JD SLEEP at General Guitar Gadgets, back when the man himself built and sold his own pro builds. Sounds incredible, impossible to find! Yours for just $135

Digitech Whammy WH-1. THE ONE to own! In amazing shape w/ original adapter. Even comes in the original box. Don't settle for a second-rate whammy--make this one yours for just $575

Jacques DD Cup Germainum Treble and Full-range boost. Features 2 (two) pure AC128 Germanium boosters for AMAZING booosted tones. Impossible to find these days! Clips @ more at: http://www.jacquesstompboxes.com/ddcup.htm Yours for $175

Maestro Parametric Filter. KILLER Queens of the Stone Age Tones, as Josh Homme uses this box. Im AMAZING shape, and even has battery cover. Yours for $325

Memphis Tremolo Modulator--Same as the ultra-rare Coron Sound Cutter 60. AWESOME choppy trem! Yours for $110

Read more @ http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/112697

Carl Martin Heavy Drive--Rich higher-gain tones--read the reviews @ http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/4387 Yours for $85

Pro Analog Power Driver--One of the BEST Colorsound Overdriver clones out there, and IMPOSSIBLE to find! Some dings not visible in faceplate, bass knob/pot a bit loose, but doesn't affect performance, sound or TONE! Don't sleep on this one! Yours for $189

Hot Wire Audio MIG Boost--Killer DOD 250-based pedal with some awesome tonal options. Impossible to find! Great reviews @: http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/107710 Yours for $95

Mahoney Sonic Fuzz--REALLY cool clone of the 60's Vox Distortion Booster--the one that plugs into the guitar's input jack--as used by The Velvet Underground and on early Queen recordings! Sticker is a little peel-y. Yours for $75

Archived