• Members

Want:

MXR EVH phase 90 and Line 6 Tonecore flanger

Will sell/trade:

Brand new SD jb hum, never used

Bad Monkey, barely used...has box

Joyo ultimate drive, used once, has box

Keeley mod DS-1, used many times, has box

Digitech RP???...3 pedal one, plus expression pedal...used in home for about a year, has box

Hardwire metal distortion, brand new...never used, has box

Hit me up if interested, and want more details.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, GAS is a brutal, brutal addiction, as such I'm looking to move two of my favorites:

First, my custom Smallsound Bigsound {censored} Overdrive. I love this thing, it is beautiful and pictured below on my board and from Brian's gallery. Has one tiny nick in the side of the casing and is velcro'd. $180?

Next, a lovely BAT Black Forest. Perfect condition with box/manual, no velcro on this guy. No pictures currently. If you need 'em, I'll send 'em. $old.

Both prices are shipped, I'd REALLY appreciate PP Gift.

Of course in the unlikely event that you happen to be trading a Blackout Effectors Seriously Special Twosome, I'd love one! Or even a Blunderbuss I suppose.

7189683327_18f652ee15.jpg

6822315900_b397dd31b8_c.jpg

• Members
Blakemore Effects Mustang Overdrive - $110 SHIPPED & PP'd... mint condition, both cosmetically and functionally. Comes with original box/paper.a pretty unique overdrive pedal that's apparently based on the Red Llama circuit, but with an awesome improvement - a highly tweakable and usable 3 band EQ. Because of the EQ section, this makes for a pretty sweet clean boost with the gain knob dialed back as well as a unique fuzzy overdrive with the gain knob past noon. Here's a link to some more info:
http://blakemoreeffects.com/Mustang_Overdrive.html
There's also a few demo vids on YouTube.

ONLY trades I'd consider at the moment (+ cash from me):
EHX Superego
Strymon Flint
Neunaber Wet **HAS to have the "trails" option, and preferably the stereo Wet**
Dr. Scientist RRR mini or old standard size is fine... makes no difference to me.

b248f28b.jpg
c3839214.jpg

• Members

Getting rid of some stuff that's not getting much use. Prices include shipping in the US, trade offers welcome. Trade wishlist: Trombetta stuff, Xerograph Deluxe, Semaphore, Whetstone, TAFM, Black Forest, whatever, make me some offers.

imag0180a.jpg

Tone Factor Squeeze Factor compressor - Rare Orange squeezer type with blend knob built by Bob McBroom of Pedalworx - $90

imag0167j.jpg

Euthymia ICBM Fuzz - Great sounding IC Muff - $95

ls2p.jpg

Liquid Sunshine

• Members

Looking to sell a few things to make room on my board, and/or maybe acquire a few wants. Would consider trade for/towards a Red Witch Fuzz God II, and maybe a CAE Line Driver. I'll take offers for trade and cash offers too. Send me a PM.

My custom Blakemore Deus Ex Machina. Sick Op-Amp Muff circuit; huge sounding and aggressive, with a custom mod to make it one of a kind. I had Blake add a 3 way toggle for me to allow for diode changes. Up position is stock. Middle removes the diodes completely, increase to volume and opening it up a bit. Bottom position adds Germanium diodes, which adds a little compression, a little gain, and makes it a little 'sweeter' sounding, though it gets REALLY quiet (you'll want to pump up the volume on this). I like it alot, but I fell into something a little more traditional, which fits my needs at the moment.

Hoping for $130, PP'd and shipped. Literally new condition, with box and papers.

DSC01453.jpg

Way Huge Green Rhino, like new in box with papers (but no buttons). Literally JUST picked this up, and love it to death. Best tubescreamer style OD I've played... up until I got my Landgraff OD. I'd be keeping it otherwise, and may end up keeping it still as it sounds sick boosting the Landgraff. I won't be heartbroken if nobody jumps on it.

$90, shipped to your door.

DSC01454.jpg

Digitech Hardwire HT6 Polyphonic Tuner. Great accurate polyphonic tuner. Tested it against a PitchBlack and PitchBlack Poly and it came out on top. Super-durable, great easy to read display. Mono, poly, strobe modes, drop D, flat and sharp support etc. with USB for updates. 300ma output for daisy chaining off the pedal.

$65 OBO, shipped.

DSC01458.jpg

• Members

All prices shipped ConUS(international at your expense, usps priority), usps money order or paypal.

As for trades, feel free to offer what you have. I'd be particularly interested in:

Lumpy's Tone Shop MKII (possibly other Tone Benders by him)

Dice Works Pedals (Not Muff Divers/Finale/Dice-O-Matic)

NKT-213 loaded buzzaround

2n5133 loaded Big Muff clone

Danelectro Backtalk Reverse Delay

EHX Micro POG. Pretty good shape, just a few light scratches. Works perfectly. sold.

KR Musical Products Mega Vibe. Sounds great, has a few light scratches. Power supply included. $465 shipped.

EHX Deluxe Memory Man. Great unit, low noise and works perfectly. A slight amount of white noise at the highest delay setting (A bit longer delay time than some units I've had). Missing 1 rubber foot on the bottom. $375 shipped.

V1 EHX Small Stone. Ronsound repaired it recently. Someone engraved a number on the top. $165 shipped.

V2 EHX Small Stone. Rounsound repaired it recently. $150 shipped.

Analogman Peppermint fuzz. Has a few light scratches on the bottom plate. Included are the box, bag, card, sticker and feet. $155 shipped.

MXR 6-band EQ. Excellent condition. $45 shipped.

CMATMODS Analog Chorus. The printed font is smudged slightly, purely cosmetic. Sounds really great. $110 shipped.

Proco Rat II. Made in America. Has the OP chip, not the LM308. Excellent shape in the box. Box is weathered. $110 shipped.

Filmore Pedals SuperSustain. I believe this is based on the Orange squeezer circuit. Runs on 18v. Sounds good but compressors aren't my thing it turns out. $55 shipped.

Boss BF-2. MIJ. Has the Wampler/Indyguitarist mods. $55 shipped.

EHX Small Clone. Case has a slight dent in the bottom. It in no way hinders performance and it works perfectly. sold.

Danelectro Slap echo. Knob missing but you can still turn it. Free with purchase of any two things.

IMG_0402.jpg

Untitled.jpg

• Members

Rocktron Short Timer Delay

Bulky bottom feet and battery tray have been removed (and lost!) so it will ride on a pedalboard. See bottom photo.

Works great.
$45 shipped and paypal'd to ContUS. International shipping OK but buyer pays actual postage.

IMG_2096.jpg
IMG_2097.jpg

• Members

I need to buy a new amp, otherwise I'd keep all these great dirt pedals...All prices include shipping within Canada and CONUS. EMT/Paypal preferred. No trades please!

Emma ReezaFRATzitz II
(Seriously the best distortion/OD I've played. Bought it brand new a couple years ago, just hoping for the best with my new amp's gain channel to replace it.) $200 shipped
With box and manual, 9.5/10 condition
reezafratzitz.jpg

CMATmods Black Plague (Killer LM308 Rat clone with 3-way switch) $120 shipped
With box and manual, 9/10 condition
blackplague.jpg

Nine Volt Nirvana Dinosaur Fuzz (Love this pedal! Quite rare now. 2 channel fuzz with the option to easily swap the capacitor of the 2nd channel, to change the flavour. Gonna miss this one.) $120 shipped
9/10 condition
photo1234.jpg

EHX Holy Grail big box (best always on reverb I've used, just need something over-the-top at the moment. Needs a new LED to state that it's on, simple fix I'm sure, just didn't bother me and doesn't effect anything else) $70 shipped
With official EHX adapter, 7/10 condition

Feel free to PM or email ( adam.the.mute AT gmail . com ) me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Adam

• Members

:wave: Hi.

Looking for trades only unless noted otherwise.

My wantlist is after the pics.

EH Cathedral Stereo Reverb - No adapter but you can work around that.

Boss PS-3 Pitch shifter delay

Keeley 2 knob compressor w/ box & manuals

Devi Ever / Effector 13 Soda Meiser w/ chaos switch

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah from early 2003 in box - $220 or trades

MXR Variphase CSP-001 - minty

101_0036.jpg$(KGrHqV,!psE-zm-pQ!YBPwMpcfY5w~~60_1.JP

100_9980.jpgUntitled.jpg

100_9981.jpg

Wantlist

Wampler Ego Compressor

Wampler Paisley

Do I even want a Timmy?

Clark Gainster

Skreddy Echo

Mellowtone Wolf Computer standard issue

Wilson Ten Spot 2 or other Wilson wahs

Univox Micro Fazer

Diamond Compressor

EBOW

BYOC OD2 or Envelope Filter (v2) kits

Thinline or solid Tele body (been on the search for one for too long)

Deering Goodtime open-back banjo

Peavey Grind Bass (4 or 5 string)

Istanbul cymbals

Sabian AA ride

I'm somewhat picky, but try me if you think you have something that I might like.

Thanks for looking.

• Members

Euthymia Crucible Fuzz Pedal
Germanium Model
Mint Condition
With Factory Installed LED
And Adapter Jack

$150 Paypal / Priority Mail.

IMG_3080-1.jpg
IMG_3081-1.jpg
IMG_3083-1.jpg

Like most old school fuzz pedals, the Crucible sounds best when first in line,
or at least before any buffers. After a buffered pedal, the big difference is
the amount of fuzz available actually increases, and the sound doesn't clean up as well
when you back off the guitar's volume knob.
This is THE sound of the first two Hendrix albums.
All you need is his talent!

• Members

This is a T.C. Helicon Voice Create microphone preamp with effects. It comes with the power supply and a handly little U.S. Army issue padded case (originally from a canteen). This unit can be used as a preamp for recording vocals or in front of a P.A. live for give depth, and effects on a vocal. It works great, and sounds excellent. $130 shipped to the lower 48 of the USA.

ced35e18.jpg

2b1b78e1.jpg

9a3d4596.jpg

Nady RMX rackmount mic/line mixer:

This is a single rack unit mic/line mixer from Nady. It has a master volume and master treble and bass controls. It also has 6 separate channels which can acommodate microphone input or line 1/4 input (3 of which are have phantom power). You can use this to do a drum mix or you can use it to mix multiple mics and instruments for a small cafe PA rig. It works great, and takes up little space in a rack. $70 shipped to the lower 48 of the USA.

955ca92b.jpg

88a4c71a.jpg

7cb8598a.jpg

adeeb93e.jpg

• Members

HI hate to do it but I got bike gas. Minty BJFE mighty orange mini vibe 610.00 plus shipping pay pal. Ive had offers before but forget who it was. GO!! pic upon request or i will post it later.

edit: over 100 ebay deals with 100% positive feed back bid with confidence yalls!

so:

MINI VIBE 610 +
5 KNOB DISASTER TRANSPORT 150 +

• Members

I have a couple of great pedals here. I just picked up the Lunar Echo in a trade, it sounds fantastic. The Toadworks Barracuda is my favorite flanger, but my car needs all new brakes on top of many other things at the moment, so up on the block these things go.

DMB Lunar Echo $225 Paypalled and shipped in the US

Toadworks Barracuda - $175 Paypalled and shipped in the US

IMG_20120616_102642.jpg

• Members

Digitech Whammy........$125 (includes shipping and paypal - gift preferred but not required)

Got this in a trade. Great pedal. Just not an effect I ever see myself using. The switch was replaced by Digitech and that's why it has an RA number on the box. Works perfectly.

IMG_0637.jpg
IMG_0638.jpg

• Members

Crxsh posted twice, ban him.

Also buy dis:

Minty. Never left my smoke free home. Footswitch, power cable, all paperwork. Will ship in all original packaging. Completely stock except it currently has a Tung-Sol 6L6 in it. Original 6V6 will be included. Both 12ax7s are stock.

$325 shipped and PP'd in the ConUS. I WILL accept a money order on this because...damn...those fees.

Cash is king here. BUT - Open to trade offers.

PC070479.jpg

• Members

Dr. Scientist The Elements $165

EBS UniChorus $135

Diamond J-Drive Mk.III $140

Rockett Flex Drive $135

Analogman Beano Boost $135

Wilson Compressor $95

Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff $45

Barber Electronics Dirty Bomb $95

VFE White Horse $110

Red Witch Fuzz God II $175