READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-12-12

• Members

For Sale: Wilson Freaker Wah #15

Condition is good, only negative is that one of the screws has broken off in the pedal. I haven't had any issue with this on a pedalboard.

Works great for guitar and bass.

Once you get the hang of it, it's one of the most flexible wahs out there. :thu:

e7ecefe9.jpg

$130 Shipped in the 48 states.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
IMG_0228.jpg

For Sale is my Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster Multi-Effects Unit. Housed in a ABS utility box (Pictured) the Metasonix KV-100 has all the insane sounds imaginable! My KV-100 is in near mint condition. $799. :thu:

The Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster contains the following:

Five real new-old-stock VACUUM TUBES. the basic preamp stage of our TM-7 Scrotum Smasher, driving: - the waveshaping (pulser) and ring modulation functions of our TM-1, minus the ring-modulator carrier oscillator, which then drives; a VCO derived from our TM-3 (it is NOT intended for use as a synthesizer pitch source, only as a special effect for signal degradation), leading to; an all-new wide-sweeping bandpass filter, with envelope filter function plus wah capability (external pedal); plus an envelope follower, which also makes a gate signal; and a noise gate on the output, which is always active and is driven by said gate signal.

Plus relay-based true bypass for the main circuit, plus relay controlled activation of the VCO and pulser. Controllable with manual switches or external Fender-type amp footswitches. Plus plenty of processing inputs and outputs for control voltages. No MIDI.

Only 8 knobs allow for vast ranges of distortion and effects, Yes, you can plug your guitar into it, Yes, you can plug line-level sources into it. Yes you can run the output to a guitar amp or any mixer. Yes, all the inputs and outputs are compatible with modular synthesizers.

Specifications: Audio input accepts unbalanced guitar, microphone or line signals. Output 600 ohms unbalanced. 1/4" jacks for all I/O. Extra inputs: carrier audio input for ring modulator, CV inputs for VCO pitch and filter sweep. Extra outputs: envelope CV out, VCO waveform out, pulser waveform out. Frequency response: yes. Distortion: yee-haw. Filter sweep range: 12 kHz. Enclosed in rugged, moisture-resistant ABS utility box with hinged lid, carrying handle and latch. Size with lid closed 12.25"x7.4"x6.5" (314mmx186mmx168mm), weight (minus AC adapter) approx 2 lbs (1.4 kg). Power: 12 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 amps. Uses Jameco 167151 AC adapter for power in 120v countries. Power inlet: 2.1mm coaxial jack. Unit ships with AC adapter for USA. Note: On/Off buttons in picture have been replaced with On/Off rocker switches.

Listen to the sounds!
http://www.metasonix.com/index.php/kv-100

Contact Chuck by Email: stompboxman@aol.com :wave:
or Phone 714-738-7976

• Members

• 7 months later...

Archived