Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your rig - winter edition

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Very nice Duncan.
    FS/FT:

    Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

    Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

    Comment


    • Very nice Duncan.
      FS/FT:

      Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

      Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

      Comment


      • Thanks!!
        HOURS








        Originally Posted by thegumbootman


        I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

        In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

        I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

        Comment


        • Thanks!!
          HOURS








          Originally Posted by thegumbootman


          I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

          In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

          I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

          Comment






          • Blue ollon strat and vox ac-30 couldnt fit the image.
            Originally Posted by lefort_1
            What really alarms me is: my daughter is now older than the age I think I am.

            Wtb:
            Lovetone Big Cheese
            Lipo batteries for rc-car, preferably 2s

            Comment






            • Blue ollon strat and vox ac-30 couldnt fit the image.
              Originally Posted by lefort_1
              What really alarms me is: my daughter is now older than the age I think I am.

              Wtb:
              Lovetone Big Cheese
              Lipo batteries for rc-car, preferably 2s

              Comment


              • That Jaguar has got me all worked up
                Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7







                Originally Posted by EL KABONG


                just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.









                Originally Posted by Naterel


                Those meatballs came out right

                But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

                Comment


                • That Jaguar has got me all worked up
                  Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7







                  Originally Posted by EL KABONG


                  just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.









                  Originally Posted by Naterel


                  Those meatballs came out right

                  But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

                  Comment


                  • me too, They all look pretty sexy
                    Improve your guitar playing for as little as 99cents - www.ashleyjsaunders.com** 6 New books for 2013!! **

                    Comment


                    • me too, They all look pretty sexy
                      Improve your guitar playing for as little as 99cents - www.ashleyjsaunders.com** 6 New books for 2013!! **

                      Comment








                      • Quote Originally Posted by ollenorin
                        View Post





                        Blue ollon strat and vox ac-30 couldnt fit the image.




                        http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                        http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by ollenorin
                          View Post





                          Blue ollon strat and vox ac-30 couldnt fit the image.




                          http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                          http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by ollenorin
                            View Post





                            Blue ollon strat and vox ac-30 couldnt fit the image.




                            The jazzmaster is probably pretty bummed about its string situation. That firebird is a ****************ing dream I would all got damn day!
                            facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

                            Comment








                            • Quote Originally Posted by ollenorin
                              View Post





                              Blue ollon strat and vox ac-30 couldnt fit the image.




                              The jazzmaster is probably pretty bummed about its string situation. That firebird is a ****************ing dream I would all got damn day!
                              facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

                              Comment


                              • What I've been using to piss the neighbours off with since recovering from two broken fingers:







                                Lots not pictured like the Trussart, Fender acoustics, Pathfinder and the mini board which are all at my other place.
                                retired.

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X