• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

^love.gif^

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mdrake34

View Post

Why only the neck pickup? Doom-jazz?

Well a friend built the body and then sold it to me to fund an aluminum guitar. I keep it in E standard and use it in my band for all my clean guitar work and ambient soundscape stuff in which it works great. I had been using pretty much only the neck pickup with my other Jag HH anyways, and at first this one was definitely bass heavy but once i got the pickup screws adjusted on this one it sounded amazing and really clear with some dirt on it. I've had no need for a bridge pickup with it, when i play my other jag and switch to the bridge pickup it feels thin, and I don't do any chugga chugga with this guitar.

• Members

View Post

^love.gif^

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mdrake34

View Post

Why only the neck pickup? Doom-jazz?

Well a friend built the body and then sold it to me to fund an aluminum guitar. I keep it in E standard and use it in my band for all my clean guitar work and ambient soundscape stuff in which it works great. I had been using pretty much only the neck pickup with my other Jag HH anyways, and at first this one was definitely bass heavy but once i got the pickup screws adjusted on this one it sounded amazing and really clear with some dirt on it. I've had no need for a bridge pickup with it, when i play my other jag and switch to the bridge pickup it feels thin, and I don't do any chugga chugga with this guitar.

• Members

View Post

Interesting Ancient. I think that makes sense although I would always be tempted to have a bridge pickup. It looks like a sweet guitar though and I bet it sounds awesome.

If I need a bridge pickup I have other guitars I can grab, and since i switch back and forth between guitar and bass on stage depending on the song anyways its no big deal to me. Thanks so much, I love how it matches my rig, and yes it does sound awesome I'll probably be making a demo here in the next week or two that I'll post up.

• Members

View Post

Interesting Ancient. I think that makes sense although I would always be tempted to have a bridge pickup. It looks like a sweet guitar though and I bet it sounds awesome.

If I need a bridge pickup I have other guitars I can grab, and since i switch back and forth between guitar and bass on stage depending on the song anyways its no big deal to me. Thanks so much, I love how it matches my rig, and yes it does sound awesome I'll probably be making a demo here in the next week or two that I'll post up.

Archived