Post your rig - winter edition

duncan

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Gnarly

View Post

It's just an old MIM that my pops got for me when I was super into the Clash. Plays great, not a huge fan of the Wilde Pickups in there now for heavier stuff, I'll probably get the Texas Specials at some point. This was the inspiration for the guitar

Which Wildes do you have in it? How come you don't like them?

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by tattoedsailor

View Post

I got a used set if your interested..

I'll send you a message shortly, cheers!

Edit: Inbox full

Quote Originally Posted by iff

View Post

Which Wildes do you have in it? How come you don't like them?

I have the Keystones, and they're actually great pickups. I previously had two Teles, one with the American Specials and this one with the Keystones and I preferred the Am Specials for heavier stuff and the Keystones for more classic Tele tones. Now that I'm down to just one Tele and playing a lot more punk, I think the Am Specials are the way to go for now.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Gnarly

View Post

It's just an old MIM that my pops got for me when I was super into the Clash. Plays great, not a huge fan of the Wilde Pickups in there now for heavier stuff, I'll probably get the Texas Specials at some point. This was the inspiration for the guitar

joe-strummer-tele.jpg

I have an SX in the same color scheme. classic.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BAXANDALL

View Post

BBreaker is my bro, yo. I am envious of a bunch of his gear and he's helped me find some rare stuff I was searching for.

Thanks......btw, the dealer that sent you the Pawar has #007; #014 and a one off stars & stripes Pawar.

I just got the Trussart Steelcaster or I'd be all over #014.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by iff

View Post

Missed the BOTR on HCAF, but figured I'd take one anyway...hence every single pedal being on to show that everything's ready to play.

IMGP2277.jpg

I really dig your set up, man. I would rock the {censored} out of this rig. Bummer that you missed the BOTR because I would've voted for your rig like crazy as I'm sure plenty of other people would have.

Archived